It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: Tropico 5 80% off then
Homeworld Remastered Collection coming up shortly (next two hours) 75% off [You can buy it now though]

The flash deals seem to post on the game pages two hours early...
Nice find! +1

2018-02-14 15:00 - Tropico 5 - 80% - 3.99 EUR

2018-02-14 16:00 - Homeworld Remastered Collection - 75% - 7.49 EUR
According to isthereanydeal.com two new flash deals are:
Papers, please
Human Fall Flat

so they are already active but not visible on the main page. :Facepalm: GOG, you never disappoint me with your sloppiness :D
Yup, it's now officially confirmed :D

Metrocide will be after Human Fall Flat
Rayman 2 is up. Gotta recommend this, awesome platformer :)
Looks like they've fixed the page layout now to display all 8 concurrent deals as originally intended.
Zeyes: Looks like they've fixed the page layout now to display all 8 concurrent deals as originally intended.
Yup, it's fixed now :)
I already own Papers Please on Steam and Homeworld Remastered over here.
I've heard good things about Human Fall Flat, but Studio Mudprints wasn't too enthusiastic over Raiden V.
The game after Raiden V:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - 85% - 4.49 USD
Botanicula - 80% - 1.99 USD
Post edited February 14, 2018 by kbnrylaec
Dammit. I already own Neptunia. I think I paid full price for it. -.-
I guess I'll snag Rayman.
Glad to know I haven't missed anything good.
The-Business: End date + time (UTC) - Game - Discount - Price (Germany)
Unless I'm missing something, at least some of your times are off.
For example:
The-Business: 2018-02-15 00:00 - Botanicula - 79% - 2.09 EUR
As I'm typing this, it's right about 17:30 CET, and the timer for Botanicula shows a little less than 7 1/2 hours left, which would mean it expires at 01:00 on the 15th, not at midnight. From what I can see at a glance, each of the other titles currently in the flash sale queue expires one hour before the next one, so they're all an hour off in your list, too.
HunchBluntley: Unless I'm missing something, at least some of your times are off.
For example:
HunchBluntley: As I'm typing this, it's right about 17:30 CET, and the timer for Botanicula shows a little less than 7 1/2 hours left, which would mean it expires at 01:00 on the 15th, not at midnight. From what I can see at a glance, each of the other titles currently in the flash sale queue expires one hour before the next one, so they're all an hour off in your list, too.
No, the time is correct.

He is listing Euro prices from his point of view (Germany), which because of regional pricing is a valid information, but not the time. He lists time in UTC not in CET. And since CET is UTC+1 midnight in UTC is 01:00 in CET.
HunchBluntley: Unless I'm missing something, at least some of your times are off.
For example:
HunchBluntley: As I'm typing this, it's right about 17:30 CET, and the timer for Botanicula shows a little less than 7 1/2 hours left, which would mean it expires at 01:00 on the 15th, not at midnight. From what I can see at a glance, each of the other titles currently in the flash sale queue expires one hour before the next one, so they're all an hour off in your list, too.
UTC, not CET. When I figure it from my timezone by converting it to UTC it works fine for me.
HunchBluntley: [pfffrt]
Geralt_of_Rivia: No, the time is correct.

He is listing Euro prices from his point of view (Germany), which because of regional pricing is a valid information, but not the time. He lists time in UTC not in CET. And since CET is UTC+1 midnight in UTC is 01:00 in CET.
D'oh. I was afraid I'd somehow missed something important. My still-sluggish brain managed to miss the "UTC" even though it was in part of the text I quoted. -_-

Personally, I would've found it more useful to have the time each game was added to the sale queue, plus the initial amount of time in the countdown at that time (listed separately), but I'm not the one keeping the list, so I'll just shut up. :)

thomq: UTC, not CET. When I figure it from my timezone by converting it to UTC it works fine for me.
Yes, see above. Basically, my brain decided that, because he was using German prices, he was obviously using German time, as well.
Post edited February 14, 2018 by HunchBluntley
Leonard03: Huh, I wonder if they will be cycling through these deals as I'd really like to pick up Shadowrun: Hong Kong deluxe for -80%. That's a niiiiice deal.
Well you got your answer about ten minutes ago. Here's hoping you catch it on round 2!