It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Back to School Sale is up and about – with more than 5800 titles with price cuts as high as -95%. It brings something else too, though – so let’s take a look!

Once Upon a Jester is a cute, casual story-rich game, in which you travel the kingdom as Jester with his best friend Sok to improvise theatre shows and perform on stages far and wide. Sing your hearts out, crack jokes and impress audiences to become the stars of the famous Royal Theatrical Spectacle!

Why are we talking about this game, you might ask?

Because you can now get Once Upon a Jester for FREE during a GIVEAWAY!

The giveaway ends in 72 hours, on September 5th, 3 PM UTC.

Get your copy now!
Thank you for the free game .
Thank you Gog, Bonte Avond and Crunching Koalas for the free game! It is always a welcome surprise when that happens. And this title does look really interesting :)
Thanks for the free game :)
Thank you for the gift. It made Monday sweeter.
Thank you for the game, nice gift!
more free stuff :D
Thank you for the game!
I didn't even know that such a game exists on GOG. It also looks very nice. Thank you for the giveaway!
Thanks for the free game.
I like to accept gifts.
Thank you for the free game, GOG and Bonte Avond / Crunching Koalas.
Thank you for the free game.
Thank you for the game
Thank you very much GOG, Bonte Avond & Crunching Koalas!
Thank you for the lovely game! I bought the matching OST to get all the nice tunes too :)