It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Back to School Sale is up and about – with more than 5800 titles with price cuts as high as -95%. It brings something else too, though – so let’s take a look!

Once Upon a Jester is a cute, casual story-rich game, in which you travel the kingdom as Jester with his best friend Sok to improvise theatre shows and perform on stages far and wide. Sing your hearts out, crack jokes and impress audiences to become the stars of the famous Royal Theatrical Spectacle!

Why are we talking about this game, you might ask?

Because you can now get Once Upon a Jester for FREE during a GIVEAWAY!

The giveaway ends in 72 hours, on September 5th, 3 PM UTC.

Get your copy now!
ich nehme keine verschenkten Spiele mehr von GOG. Da ich erfahren musste, dass GOG meine email und Daten an unbefugte Dritte weitergibt.

Was soll das? Ich soll also nach Annahme des geschenkten Spiels, die Häckchen bei Einstellungen deaktivieren?
Thank you for the free game.
Thanks, GOG, for the freebie!
I was expecting more games on sale. Whatever, thanks for the freebie.
If I had known that not for broadcoast complete edition would be on sale so soon, I wouldn't have bought the base one a couple weeks back...
Banner art: seems Monkey is about to get fireballed: Fishey has the look of "action hotkey half pressed" and Wizard is ready to go (beard already in "annoyed" setup).

And thanks for that!
I accept your gift.
https://www.gog.com/giveaway/thank-you
no.
Thank You! ^
Oi mates, for the last few giveaways now, I am unable to claim the gift on the homepage as it shows it is already claimed. I always have to visit this link manually.

https://www.gog.com/giveaway/claim

Any idea why this happens all the time?
thanks for the giveaway crunching koalas and gog, game looks lovely, nice art and all!! ;)
Cute game so far, really enjoying it. Surprisingly funny.

Doubt anyone will reply but has anyone unlocked all the achievements yet? Seems like it's doable in one go and there's no guide for them anywhere online. Steam group is of no help either cuz it's pretty dead there too
just wanted to come back and say a huge THANK YOU for this giveaway, GOG and developers!

I'm just a couple minutes in and already laughing with tears :D

you really made my day today!!!

EDIT: bought the soundtrack to support
Post edited September 03, 2024 by Kunovski
Many thanks for the freebie, appreciate it.
Once upon a gesture... I claimed the game and almost forgot to say THANKS! What a charming little freebie. :) Much appreciated GOG / Bonte Avond / Crunching Koalas for gifting us Once Upon a Jester. :D
I think i will grab some games from this promo tomorrow .