It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, update is stuck at 92%

is your uptade work ?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I have the same problem. After 30min of waiting I canceled update because my HDD started to make weird noise...
Trying to re-download the game...

UPD: It helps.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by mdsalieri
Not sure what fixed it for me. Did pause and restart a couple of times and even logged out of Galaxy. Each time I did that it got right to the spot I left off very quickly. I think it just takes forever and finally finished for me. Definitely a couple of hours to install.
I can't even download the game as there are no offline installers, why?
Mine is stuck at 57% "Applying patches"
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Arkagon
GOG completely failed me
BygDyl: Hi, update is stuck at 92%

is your uptade work ?
I have the game installed on an NVMe SSD, so after the update finished downloading it took about a minute for it to apply the update.

For me it also stayed at 92% for like maybe 15 seconds, then jumped to 96% and almost immediately to 100%. Seems like this is normal behaviour caused by the way the update is applied
Arkagon: Mine is stuck at 57% "Applying patches"
same here
add me....
Same for me, 92%, but I got stuck there for at least 20 minutes. Tried making more place for the game and continued the installation after closing and reopening galaxy and it continued at 57% then reached 92% and stopped again.
Got the same at 56% applying patches
Dostoe: Same for me, 92%, but I got stuck there for at least 20 minutes. Tried making more place for the game and continued the installation after closing and reopening galaxy and it continued at 57% then reached 92% and stopped again.
same stuck at 92% after multiple cancel and restart....
BygDyl: Hi, update is stuck at 92%

is your uptade work ?
wait some time, mine took like 10 minutes or more to get out from 92%
TiedtoTheTea: I can't even download the game as there are no offline installers, why?
Hopefully these will be available in 2.5 hours from now. Lets see.
Conclusion:

If the update is stuck at 56/57%, free some more space on your drive

if the update is stuck at 92% just wait for it to finish
Post edited December 10, 2020 by EVPointMaster