It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why?

Game needs more exposure?

Do the game needs to be spoiled?
its fucking bullshit man, we are all waiting for another 12 hours for it to unlock and some scumbag pissant streamers are playing it now, whats the fucking point man, if its playable by these pricks let all gamers play it now.. i hate this streamer fucking first bullshit, we all paid our fucking cash man

should just got free copy of the fucking game man, if you gonna treat gamers like second class cunts
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Denuq
was thinking of preordering on gog but after this move ill just do on steam instead, with crap move like this i wont support it with 100% cash going to them.
GoG is´nt the only one, you can see this for the most games!
I'm just going to pretend the streamers are beta testing it even booting.
Good night internet, Australia will jump in at 10am tomorrow.
Christ, some people really need to take a chill pill. Streamers make their money by providing content that people want to see, allowing certain ones to gain access means they're able to provide that content and CD Projekt know that, good on them I say. If you don't want it spoiled, cool, don't watch, simple as that.
That's been the standard for years now, have you been living under a rock?
And yes, it's not just CDPR/GoG that's doing this but pretty much every developer/publisher, from little indies to AAA.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Swedrami
Yea a bit BS. I'd like to play along.
Not all Streamers, just the big ones. I'm a streamer and i also Pre-ordered it from Gog.com and yet i got to wait like everyone else..... wait that's not correct because These big Streamers are already playing but when Hollie said they'd unlock it for everyone on the same time, that wasn't exactly true.

Isn't CD project going after someone for Spoilers, maybe they should also go after these Streamers who are Streaming Spoilers the day before release.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by H0t_Noodles
smuggly: Yea a bit BS. I'd like to play along.
Well - Most times when I really want to play along, it does not matter if someone is ahead. Most streamers (especially on YouTube) have daily parts of an hour or someting, so it's very easy to catch up.

Especially with this game there are so many ways to set up your character and start point that you literally have to copy everything a streamer does to be able to "play along". I don't think you will enjoy your game very much if in practice someone else dictates how to play.

What I do mostly is play ahead in a game (even if the streamer has started before me), and after I made my decisions in the game take a look at what the alternatives might be. Other times I rather play a game until the end before I take a look at the LP's, and in some cases I do not look at it at all...

Anyway - Just as said above. It's nowadays common practice to give streamers a early start. You are not forced to watch that early game play, so I see no problem to be honest.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by JClosed
H0t_Noodles: that wasn't exactly true.
There's a whole bunch of other CDPR/GoG-related things that aren't true anymore, so why should they make an exception in this case...
We bought game, they don't, and they are awarded for that. Good times.
Meanwhile I'm waiting for my copy to be unlocked form delivery service. What a joy it will be downloading it from gog with 20/kbit tomorrow.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by mythdragon
smuggly: Yea a bit BS. I'd like to play along.
JClosed: Well - Most times when I really want to play along, it does not matter if someone is ahead. Most streamers (especially on YouTube) have daily parts of an hour or someting, so it's very easy to catch up.

Especially with this game there are so many ways to set up your character and start point that you literally have to copy everything a streamer does to be able to "play along". I don't think you will enjoy your game very much if in practice someone else dictates how to play.

What I do mostly is play ahead in a game (even if the streamer has started before me), and after I made my decisions in the game take a look at what the alternatives might be. Other times I rather play a game until the end before I take a look at the LP's, and in some cases I do not look at it at all...

Anyway - Just as said above. It's nowadays common practice to give streamers a early start. You are not forced to watch that early game play, so I see no problem to be honest.
True. I think were all just ready to go.
mythdragon: We bought game, they don't, and they are awarded for that. Good times.
Meanwhile I'm waiting for my copy to be unlocked form delivery service. What a joy it will be downloading it from gog with 20/kbit tomorrow.
They're rewarded for having popular channels that they stream on. If you think your $50USD or whatever is worth more than the millions of people that will watching all their streams and how many of them will then be convinced to buy a copy when they weren't sure before then you don't really understand how marketing works.
Denuq: its fucking bullshit man, we are all waiting for another 12 hours for it to unlock and some scumbag pissant streamers are playing it now, whats the fucking point man, if its playable by these pricks let all gamers play it now.. i hate this streamer fucking first bullshit, we all paid our fucking cash man

should just got free copy of the fucking game man, if you gonna treat gamers like second class cunts
I totaly agree with you. Giving streamers early access to the game (even if it is limited to the 'popular' ones), is a slap in everyone elses face. If they can release it to them. why not to everyone.

Less swears wouldn't hurt though...
Post edited December 09, 2020 by jheadhunter