It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PC CP2077 v1.5 bug list

DUALSENSE have no vibration using the native dualsense support on ver 1.5 (e.g. launching the Epic version without steam controller wrapper)

flatline crash with nahimic services

Skippy damage leveling is gone

Clothing mods missing (as in, previously owned and plugged-in mods are gone instead of becoming unplugged)

Incorrect icons (pants but skirt icon, etc)

HDR tonemapping setting have no effect

cannot play HORN sound (clicking left analog stick, maybe binding bug due to the new NEON rim feature?)

Incorrect gamepad button mapping info showing hold right directional button to open garage (holding right button changes the camera)

megathread on reddit /r/cyberpunkgame/comments/stg883/patch_15_troubleshooting_megathread_for_any_new/
Post edited February 16, 2022 by orangpelupa
orangpelupa: Skippy damage leveling is gone
Same with stinger (in patch notes there is note that stinger should scale with player's level but it's not working in game)
Add random crashes when using mirrors to the list, too! Been a thing ever since release. Error logs basically state outright that they're clueless as to what happened ("Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack here is probably irrelevant.")

Depending on hardware / system configuration and game version, some players get a guaranteed, game-breaking crash 100% of the time when looking into a mirror, or backing away from it - I myself used to get one on release day with 90% reproducibility, too - while others have lower chances of having their systems crashed. Yes, systems. This ain't just a regular game crash to desktop, it's a black screen, recovering after half a minute if you're lucky. Some systems, depending on severity, crash completely and never recover from the black screen, not even displaying a BSOD. While others do indeed BSOD.

I've just had a mirror crash in v1.5 again, 1 out of 3 times by now.

POSSIBLE WORKAROUND:
Limiting the FPS down to 10 max, using the ingame FPS limiter in options.
I didn't try it yet, but found multiple confirmations on this, at least.
Post edited February 26, 2022 by BlackSun
orangpelupa: cannot play HORN sound (clicking left analog stick, maybe binding bug due to the new NEON rim feature?)
Yep, you cannot use the horn while the neon rims are active (when glow is off, tap E to turn glow or on or hold E to use horn).

And yeah, Skippy is now sadly useless (I had to spend thousands of components to scale him back up - which is why I gave myself 300K of each with an editor before patching up). And he's suddenly Chemical damage, the most pointless status effect of them all.

I delivered him instantly to Regina after the patch, just to get rid of him. He was already quest locked, so I couldn't even place him on the wall in my apartment, making him double-useless.

The bugs I've found in 1.5:
- A couple gigs won't trigger / become active (solution was to complete a different gig, then return to the gig location).

- Floating NPCs. Panam was hovering in the air when getting Hellman from the gas station.

- NPCs are (still) glitching through each other and / or vehicles.

- Voice lines won't play / muted.

- Stuck horn sound when using DIstract Enemies Quickhack on broken down vehicles.

- Some places, some sounds are playing on repeat (like engine noise) despite the object making the sound is not present (like inside the Nomad camp weapon vendor tent - sound is only present inside the tent).

- Character gets stuck inside or underneath objects.

- Cannot pick up objects (dropped weapons, bodies etc.) on a slope / stair case.

- Can only pick up components from drones if they're belly up (cannot collect from the top).

- NPCs occasionally T-poses when walking up or down stairs.

- Occasionally invisible weapons, both on character and NPCs.

- Item duplicates, including uniques (I got 2 Widow Maker rifles from Nash, and 6 jackets and 2 pants for Johnny).
Never saw this on 1.31.

- Rayfield Aerondight still doesn't have a stash.

- Visual glitch when removing mods / scopes from weapons. It doesn't update until the menu is closed and reopened.
Same with crafting uniques. Blueprint inventory doesn't update without closing the crafting meny and reopening it.

- And the worst one for me is ALL the perks just shows the same icon (some ability from the Cool tree - which I don't even use), and the perk levels just say "{level} / {max_level}" on EVERYTHING.

- Cannot sleep in the Aldecaldos camp (finished "Queen of The Highway" with Panam). Got the bed, mirror, stash and a chair. Can interact with all except the bed.
Post edited March 04, 2022 by PaladinNO
PaladinNO: - Cannot sleep in the Aldecaldos camp (finished "Queen of The Highway" with Panam). Got the bed, mirror, stash and a chair. Can interact with all except the bed.
Same with the Nothside Motel room or Judy's Appartment. You can only sleep in your main appartment and the newly added appartments.

When it comes to muted voices: I callied River after having finished his storyarc and no matter what I ask he does not answer (played in German) - no audio AND no subtitles. He is replying when I say goodbye though.
Post edited March 14, 2022 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: When it comes to muted voices: I callied River after having finished his storyarc and no matter what I ask he does not answer (played in German) - no audio AND no subtitles. He is replying when I say goodbye though.
And here I thought River was serious about the relationship - how rude of him not to say anything when being addressed. ^^

Yep, I had that one too just now. Finished all of River's quests, got his piece (and Johnny berated me for taking his..."other piece" as well) and received some texts from him later on.
When I call him, I get a list of dialogue options, which V reads out, but River is not saying anything (played in default English) - no audio or subtitles.

And damn, are all quest apartments - all the ones that used to work - broken now...? I haven't checked at Judy's yet.
I played League of Legends earlier today, trying to get some friends to give CP77 a chance, arguing that the game is good now, while the POS League beta client gets worse and worse. I didn't expect I'd had to reconsider. :/
Post edited March 14, 2022 by PaladinNO
PaladinNO: When I call him, I get a list of dialogue options, which V reads out, but River is not saying anything (played in default English) - no audio or subtitles.
Ah, nice to know. So it is a general problem independent of localisation selected. So it should be easy for CDPR to reproduce the bug (that is if they even read this thread).
MarkoH01: Same with the Nothside Motel room or Judy's Appartment. You can only sleep in your main appartment and the newly added appartments.
I just checked Judy's apartment. Sleeping there works for me.
...But I was rather surprised to see Judy laying beside me when I woke up (not that I complain about that ^^).

As for River's responses, it works if you talk to him in person (Trailer Park Fast Travel). Apartment bed at River's also works fine for me.

Northside apartment also works fine for me. All 4 apartments were purchased through the main apartment computer.

Frankly, all I want now is for the damn iguana egg to hatch at the regular apartment...
Post edited March 16, 2022 by PaladinNO
PaladinNO: I just checked Judy's apartment. Sleeping there works for me.
...But I was rather surprised to see Judy laying beside me when I woke up (not that I complain about that ^^).

As for River's responses, it works if you talk to him in person (Trailer Park Fast Travel). Apartment bed at River's also works fine for me.

Nortside apartment also works fine for me. All 4 apartments were purchased through the main apartment computer.
Interesting - tried Judy's Appartment about half an hour ago and no sleeping option ... but I also was not able to romance Judy since I played as male. Did not try River's bed yet - got northside for free using a hack on the door - mybe that's the reason why it isn't working for me?
PaladinNO: Frankly, all I want now is for the damn iguana egg to hatch at the regular apartment...
I feel you. I glitched back into Kopeki Plaza just to get the egg and now it is sitting in the bowl and nothing is happening :)
Post edited March 15, 2022 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Interesting - tried Judy's Appartment about half an hour ago and no sleeping option ... but I also was not able to romance Judy since I played as male. Did not try River's bed yet - got northside for free using a hack on the door - mybe that's the reason why it isn't working for me?
That is interesting - both Judy and River can only romanced when playing as Female V, though I am unsure whether that plays into getting access to their apartments.

Could these issues being attempts into giving additional apartments ONLY with romanced characters? As Female V, I cannot romance Panam...and suddenly the apartment I get with her is unavailable to me. Whereas Judy and River's works fine.

The Male V options are Panam and...Kerry (I had to google that last one), if you want to take the step.
Am just at the start of the Kerry quests now, getting the band back together, full Blues Brothers style. And we're supposed to get an apartment at his place too, regardless of romancing (at least we used to get one).
MarkoH01: I feel you. I glitched back into Kopeki Plaza just to get the egg and now it is sitting in the bowl and nothing is happening :)
Heh, pretty much the same here. The one time I was looking for it, it was with a patch where the egg was removed, so I never bothered to look for it again (and now it's back...).

So I used a teleport console cheat this time to get it later on. Apparently it takes ingame months(!) for it to hatch (can sleep or speed up time to make it go faster), and I really should get it soon if that's the case.
Post edited March 15, 2022 by PaladinNO
PaladinNO: Could these issues being attempts into giving additional apartments ONLY with romanced characters? As Female V, I cannot romance Panam...and suddenly the apartment I get with her is unavailable to me. Whereas Judy and River's works fine.
It seems as if your assumption is correct. Romanced Panam and just went to the appartment in the badlands to se if I am able to sleep there and it is working fine. Not working for Kerry since I refused the option and not working in Judy's Appartment since I am male and did not have the opportunity anyway (believe me, I tried ;)).
orangpelupa: cannot play HORN sound (clicking left analog stick, maybe binding bug due to the new NEON rim feature?)
Just tried it. Short click with left stick turns on/off neon long click left stick holding it down sounds horn. Same with keyboard (default E).
Post edited March 15, 2022 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I feel you. I glitched back into Kopeki Plaza just to get the egg and now it is sitting in the bowl and nothing is happening :)
Just to confirm, the iguana will hatch. But it takes a loooong time. But this is with very little time skipping.

I never noted the playtime when I placed the egg in the bowl, but if I were to say some 30 actual, real time hours, then that won't be too far off.

Now I got Johnny sitting in my apartment, playing his guitar...and he basically asked if I wanted to get a room with the iguana when I petted it for the second time (rude - besides, I was already in my own apartment ^^).
Post edited March 21, 2022 by PaladinNO
Just finished the section where you meet Alt Cunningham in the deepnet, and when you return, super-jump (cyberware add on), doesn't work, only a normal jump works.

I am assuming this is because as Johhny you jump normally and there's a bug that doesn't revert you back to your characters addons.

No mods, tried reloading a game.
scrollop: Just finished the section where you meet Alt Cunningham in the deepnet, and when you return, super-jump (cyberware add on), doesn't work, only a normal jump works.

I am assuming this is because as Johhny you jump normally and there's a bug that doesn't revert you back to your characters addons.
Without knowing exactly where you are, that doesn't sound a like a bug. More of an annoyance, as in certain places of the game, you cannot use a weapon, drive a vehicle or use your double-jump.

Inside the Voodoo boys chamber is one of those places. Everything should work fine again once you exit the church and step away from the parking lot outside.
Post edited March 21, 2022 by PaladinNO