It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GeForce 2060
16RAM
I7-9
SSD
1920×1080
The lowest picture quality is also crazy out of frame, the official a few months jump ticket optimization into such?Have a snack.
GTX 1060 6GB
16GB RAM
i7-8700
1080p resolution
30 fps on high settings, lowering gives 10 fps per notch capping at 50 something. It would seem like recommended were for 30 fps, but there are people claiming the game runs smooth 60 at high with worse rigs. How is this possible?
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Qwertian
gpu usage is low , only 40-60% ...
3080 at 1440p 50% usage 60fps on high setting rt off
Running 9700k stock and rtx 2060 OC. The auto detected graphics settings that the game gives me which is a mixture of high/medium makes the game run poorly within 30-45 fps. A mixture of medium and low settings gives me high 50´s barely scraping 60fps. Turning on DLSS performance mode gives me a bump upto a range between 90-110 fps. I´m playing at 1440p. Guess I will lie to myself with dlss and bump up some settings til Im in the range of 60-80 fps.
Just one crash during a startup nothing else. No strange glitches, bugs or driver problems and overlays working properly.
Cpu and gpu usage fine (30-50% and 99%) Just sharing my feedback. Hope this gets better improvements.
lukaszthegreat: Okay.

Tested and issue is with drivers/game not my hardware.

So i am getting 19 fps almost all the time. Including menu. then during ride of the car it went up to 55 and 60 for a second only to drop back to the 19 fps.

used gog and steam fps to get figures.

According to MSI Afterburner GPU usage was low all the time except few spikes. Attached.

I think those spikes are the times when it went to high 50s

MSI 1070
on drivers 460.79 release date: 12/09/2020

changing quality of the game does not impact fps.

what driver are you running?
sean8102: I noticed low GPU utilization on my 1080 as well. Weird.

8700K @ 4.7 Ghz all core
16 GB DDR3 3200 (8GB x2)
1 TB NMVE PCI-E SSD
EVGA GTX 1080 SC

On medium wit res scaling on and min res set to 75 percent (so 1080p) I'm averaging 40-50 FPS or so. Seems to drop hard when I turn (need to try turning off Montion blur). I know I wouldn't be able to max it out, but I did expect better than this. The low GPU usage even while getting ~45-50 FPS worries me. That def shouldn't be happening. Hopefully, it's a perf bug that gets patched.
Dude same! At first (when I first did performance tests in-game), my GPU (GTX 1080) was maxed out hitting 65 degrees celsius and performance was terrible. After some fiddling and system reboots, it hovers around 45 degrees celsius and still the game runs like poop.

Something strange is going on. It also stresses my CPU out, which is weird cuz other games don't even use 10% of it (10700KF).
Attached is my GPU usage (1070 MSI Gaming X).

I lowered the resolution to min and the fps did not want to budge.

it is 20fps in menus, and 17-19fps in game.

at one point after i started the game it went up to 58-66. but was very uneven going from 34-55 according to galaxy fps counter. few second later it went back to 17-19 and flat 20 in menu.

not pictured that session in attachment. but i could see my gpu going 85-90 utilization, dropping and going back up and finally plummeting to 20-34 utilization.

also earlier that day i had few seconds of 55-65 fps

temps are fine. both cpu and gpu. CPU utilization hovered at 65 percent

Reinstalled nvidia drivers, windows up to date, change monitor resolution to standard 1080. lowered refresh rate to 60hz. played with bunch of settings in game, bunch of setting in Nvidia control panel
did not reinstall game yet.

also
run timespy and it was fine. just shy of 6000
Attachments:
gpu_usage.jpg (149 Kb)
Post edited December 10, 2020 by lukaszthegreat
Managed to fix my issue on KVM

Looks like cyberpunk dislikes sockets
From 8 sockets i set it back to 1 socket, 8cores seemed to have fixed the issues. Now getting 40-50fps on ultra with rt.

Regards
low rated
CyklonDX: Managed to fix my issue on KVM

From 8 sockets i set it back to 1 socket, 8cores seemed to have fixed the issues. Now getting 40-50fps on ultra with rt.

Regards
10 series doesn't have the RT cores required for ray tracing. Also a 1070? Seriously? That is two generations ago. Why are you trying to play a new game on outdated hardware. Upgrade or suffer with low resolution and low quality graphics.
Finally tested my set up last night. It defaults to Ultra on 1080p, and I'm averaging well above 60fps.

I'll see if I can run 1440p comfortably as well, but we'll see. I'm going to have to manually add the game to Radeon to further track it.

-SimTeer

EDIT: Average of 55.7 fps. So I was wrong. I might knock the settings down a few to smooth it out. My gpu is weird in that it gets screen tearing BELOW 60 fps, but not if it goes above 60 fps. I noticed the screen tearing when riding in the car.

So yeah, I agree, game is not optimized super great.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by CymTyr

Regards
REG2012: 10 series doesn't have the RT cores required for ray tracing. Also a 1070? Seriously? That is two generations ago. Why are you trying to play a new game on outdated hardware. Upgrade or suffer with low resolution and low quality graphics.
I remind you that is above the recommended reqs. Supposed to be butter smooth sunshine on a 1060.

Regards
REG2012: 10 series doesn't have the RT cores required for ray tracing. Also a 1070? Seriously? That is two generations ago. Why are you trying to play a new game on outdated hardware. Upgrade or suffer with low resolution and low quality graphics.
Because cdpr said it will work on this gpu.

If the game does not work by Sunday on my pc I'm unfortunately refunding it. My first game to be refunded ever.
lukaszthegreat: Because cdpr said it will work on this gpu.

If the game does not work by Sunday on my pc I'm unfortunately refunding it. My first game to be refunded ever.
Give them a week. I bet they are still celebrating today and won't crunch weekends anymore, so I doubt it'll come on weekend. I'll refund myself then.
Qwertian: I remind you that is above the recommended reqs. Supposed to be butter smooth sunshine on a 1060.
No it isn't lol. I have a 2080 and it's not butter smooth. 1000 series is two generations ago.
lukaszthegreat: Because cdpr said it will work on this gpu.

Sure it will work. But not great. Not even average. Sub par more like it.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by REG2012
Qwertian: I remind you that is above the recommended reqs. Supposed to be butter smooth sunshine on a 1060.
Targeted 30fps, unfortunately.