It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Having completed the game now and learned a lot and become a boss at taking down enemies in any way shape or form... when I do my next playthrough I will avoid the Cyberpsycho missions UNTIL I have proper non-lethal means to take them down with minimal risk. The best way I found to do that in game was with SYSTEM RESET cybermod which works like a champ.
No longer possible.

From the patch notes.
Cyberpsychos and minibosses are now immune to Tranquilizer rounds and System Reset Quickhack.
I play non-lethally myself just because I prefer the idea of that.

I haven't done the Cyberpsychos yet but other quick hacks can be used safely from a distance or even through solid objects if you have a leg ping equipped.

Warning. Maybe they've fixed it in 1.2 - I haven't updated yet - but multiple damage over time quick hacks on the same opponent seem capable of causing death. Even with those hacks being labelled as non-lethal and with Target Analysis equipped.

Just pick one.

And if you're also using weapon attacks be mindful of other DOT effects they might apply which could trigger an unwanted death.