It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ast486: I'm playing mouse and keyboard for reference sake.
Now that I've gone through the whole game, I've gotten a much better view of the boxing system.... and it's full of cheating shit:

-I double tab back to get out of range, being a good 5 to 6 feet away and the enemy still hits.
-I dodge around at least 90 degrees to their left and the enemy still auto-turns mid charge to hit.
-the controls don't respond for a good full second sometimes.
-the last enemy auto blocks after you punch him.
-he also teleports;
No joke: I used the age old boxing strategy of driving him into the corner to pound on him and the game teleports him out.
Valid points. On my case I was playing very Hard with strength 8 thinking those battles would be with skill. Naturally, for the third fighter the Gorilla Arms became mandatory for me due it was not only skill. I felt those same issues.

I'll not say anything against the champion because he is broken. Even the characters on the arena tell you HOW BROKEN is him. That is why you get an alternative. With my character focused on coolness and mechanical ability, I was a joke (until I found a glitch on the corner and beat the system). But obviously, this encounter is a battle aimed for those who focused on strength.

P.s. The teleport probably is new. Before Jan/2021 I was able to corner him.
wayke: It's simple

Get a Legendary Melee Item with loads of BLEEDING
Add Crits to your clothes if you're Tech just jackup some clothing

Drop 2 Melee Weapons as the first will not always Equip the 2nd one should when using R again
Blocking will be easy and the rest is easy.

Counters get random on 2 of the Cheaters for some reason
Um AFAIK you can't use weapons of any kind in those fights.
wayke: It's simple

Get a Legendary Melee Item with loads of BLEEDING
Add Crits to your clothes if you're Tech just jackup some clothing

Drop 2 Melee Weapons as the first will not always Equip the 2nd one should when using R again
Blocking will be easy and the rest is easy.

Counters get random on 2 of the Cheaters for some reason
jon7882: Um AFAIK you can't use weapons of any kind in those fights.
I believe he's saying that if you drop some melee weapons in the "ring" before the fight, you can then pick them up once the fight starts and use them, thereby winning by totally cheating. Which I suspect is unintended, but something I will most likely try next time I feel like trying another one of those matches.

I guess I was expecting these to be much easier considering how piss-easy the first one was against the twins...
ast486: I'm playing mouse and keyboard for reference sake.
Now that I've gone through the whole game, I've gotten a much better view of the boxing system.... and it's full of cheating shit:

-I double tab back to get out of range, being a good 5 to 6 feet away and the enemy still hits.
-I dodge around at least 90 degrees to their left and the enemy still auto-turns mid charge to hit.
-the controls don't respond for a good full second sometimes.
-the last enemy auto blocks after you punch him.
-he also teleports;
No joke: I used the age old boxing strategy of driving him into the corner to pound on him and the game teleports him out.
Belsirk: Valid points. On my case I was playing very Hard with strength 8 thinking those battles would be with skill. Naturally, for the third fighter the Gorilla Arms became mandatory for me due it was not only skill. I felt those same issues.

I'll not say anything against the champion because he is broken. Even the characters on the arena tell you HOW BROKEN is him. That is why you get an alternative. With my character focused on coolness and mechanical ability, I was a joke (until I found a glitch on the corner and beat the system). But obviously, this encounter is a battle aimed for those who focused on strength.

P.s. The teleport probably is new. Before Jan/2021 I was able to corner him.
Interesting.
I didn't know the teleporting thing was new.

Thanks for the info!
I got around to fighting that guy in the exhibition match at pacifica again.
They've definitely improved it.

going head to head with him still gets you flattened.

However you can now dodge around him when he charges... no more auto-turning to hit the player.
He also has MUCH smaller hitboxes for his fists.. No more getting hit from 5 feet away.

So now I'm happy with this; hope this update helps anyone who searches in the future.