It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey o/

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. It gets stuck at 92%. I've tried reinstalling the game twice, and even the tip from @WolfEisberg didn't help. Now I'm installing the game using the previously downloaded offline files from the Extras section in the GOG Client.

Windows 11 22H2 (Build 22621.2134) / GOG Client 2.0.69.14 Beta

Regards,
melcom

//EDiT:

The game is now functioning. Additionally, I no longer have any error message display in the launcher. I followed the steps provided by @WolfEisberg.

At 92% of the download (since it wasn't progressing anyway), I paused the download. I closed the GOG Client. Then, in the /Data/ directory, I renamed Game.pak.download to Game.pak. I also deleted Game.pak.state. Furthermore, I renamed Gustav.pak.download to Gustav.pak. And if I'm not mistaken, there was also a file named Gustav.pak.state. I deleted that as well. I restarted the GOG Galaxy Client, and my download completed right away.
Post edited August 17, 2023 by melcom
Tepiloxtl: I don't know who marked it as solved, but how is "pulling potentially broken partial file from temp and acting as if nothing happened" an actual solution. People should be rioting and refunding Tha game on gog on the base of how unprofessional this situation is
The original poster marked it as solved. These are just gamer forum posts. Not support tickets.
After everyone suggesting I use GOG instead of steam, because you "own the game". I tried it - I asked for a refund and I don't plan to return here ever again. Like holy shit. This is probably the biggest release of the past 5 years and you manage to fuck it up this bad.
Please stop marking this issue as solved when the only known workaround is tricking the game into thinking your half-finished files are downloaded.

GOG I've been a customer for years but I am rapidly losing faith. This has been a known showstopping bug for an entire week.
Post edited August 17, 2023 by Bloopit
NOT SOLVED.
Jokseej: After everyone suggesting I use GOG instead of steam, because you "own the game". I tried it - I asked for a refund and I don't plan to return here ever again. Like holy shit. This is probably the biggest release of the past 5 years and you manage to fuck it up this bad.
I have been using GOG since 2009, and this is the first time I have seen such issues with updating games.

Today's patch didn't have the issue though, it updated like normal.