It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great work with this launcher. updated quickly no Problems and easy to handle
Only issue I have with the launcher right now is every time I run it, it puts a shortcut to the game on my desktop. Since I keep all my game shortcuts in a separate folder on the desktop, this gets annoying.

Other than that no complaints yet. =)
Launcher worked well, though as I mentioned in the other thread would appreciate being able to change my online name, as I know a couple of my friends use their actual names/first part of email addresses as account names and would be hesitant to be forced to share it with every random player.
Launcher operated fine, no issues so far.
Game ran smoothly, only a few problems with FPS during multiplayer, maybe due to lag. But not something that spoiled the experience.
No complains so far regarding the launcher or multiplayer.
First of all,thank you very much for the game,GOG!!

Second,the feedback lol

-Game installed just fine,without any issues
-Launcher worked fine too
-Tested the multiplayer for some minutes,played a whole match and everything and the game runs fine.

I'll play more soon so i can give a more detailed response,but all in all,the game is running fine and without problems
Launcher works perfectly :D
Login: OK
Updating: OK
Running the game: OK

Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit

/edit:

Closing the launcher: Fast
Restarting the launcher: Really slow
Post edited October 20, 2014 by R33D3M33R
Nothing to report here, every functionality of the launcher is perfect! :)

I wish I could say the same about my skills, though...
No problems with the launcher, everything worked just fine.
BFG2000: No issues with the launcher or the game at the moment, I still have to try the multiplayer. Thanks for the game, GOG! :D
Same comments here. Looking forward to the addition of achievements and cloud saves!
I had the issue where the gog launcher wouldn't start. After install it would run and then the window would pop up saying it was updating then it would finish and go away and nothing else would happen and the process would stop all together when i was watching it in windows task manager. First i restarted and nothing changed so i tried reinstalling to see if the install had corrupted or something, it didn't fix anything so i uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and then it worked.

After that everything went fine, only issue i had was joining games but i think the issue may have been windows since i had to go give it permission for my windows fire wall.

There are some minor issues with the game itself like tabbing in and out and the picture not displaying properly tabbing back in. Other than that it works perfectly fine. The reason i think maybe i had the issue with needing to uninstall and reinstall is the galaxy client may have been installed over my old galaxy client folder back from that witcher beta test. I can't entirely be certain though.
Hi, the launcher works great, just some thoughts on the visual set-up.

Currently it feels like this is a launcher that comes with the game (e.g. NWN) rather than "GOG Launcher".

If the launcher had a GOG image instead of the AvP background and had everything AvP related grouped and bordered at the bottom half, then if would feel like "GOG launcher which currently supports AvP" instead of "AvP launcher... which is also GOG launcher?"
I had a minor issue with the launcher when I started it for the first time after installation. I entered my credentials and clicked "log in". After that it tried to do a game update, but crashed.
The update (about 25 MB if I remember correctly) was done without problems on the second try though.

Another thing I noticed is that the updater installed both Visual C++ 2012 redistributables (x86 and x64) again after the update. They had already been installed by the setup and therefore it wasn't necessary to reinstall them. If it was just a test to see if such things can be installed correctly by the launcher, it is ok.

Like others already mentioned it would be nice to choose the installation directory of the launcher / Galaxy client as I installed all programs (that support other installation directories than c:\program files) on a different partition.
Everything is working great... but I want to chose "Galaxy Client" destination folder. With AvP there was the option. I instal AvP od my "D" disk, but Galaxy Client automaticly instal on C disk.
I like the launcher and the auto update feature but I would like to be able to turn it off or not have it pop up every time I want to play the game and I am worried about how this will affect multiplayer games played on the same account between different people.