It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Third Wire Productions runs a Memorial Day sale on all of their titles (flight sims).
https://store.thirdwire.com/sales.htm

Better product info via store https://store.thirdwire.com/store.htm
If nobody is helping you gyokzoli, i'd be willing to help you, PM me.
Neilk40: If nobody is helping you gyokzoli, i'd be willing to help you, PM me.
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post2357 :)
maycett: Game music bundle 3 is out: http://www.gamemusicbundle.com/

Wow it's been ages since the last one :)
Thanks for the tip! I loved the first one... but when was there a second? Looks like I've missed it. :(
p_mamusz: Any idea where could i get Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars expansion for cheap? I own Warband on Steam, but at 10€, the DLC is kind pricey for me. :(
Mount and Blade stuff keeps going on sale for cheap, cheap, cheap! At Amazon and Steam. If you're willing to wait 2-3 weeks I'd be shocked if you couldn't spot them on sale again. Additionally I think GG had them on sale but I don't track GG so closely so I could be wrong about that.
Alice: MR on Steam is really tempting, too bad in my region it says 10$
but in the UK it's 3£! :'(
Gamersgate has UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold on sale for 70% off. I know the game took some panning when it first came out, but with all of the updates and combined with the excellent Greyfiend's Unimod it's become the best X-Com clone on the market... it's really that good. If you're an X-Com fan at all you owe it to yourself to try this.
Post edited May 28, 2012 by schmea
You could get someone in the UK to gift it to you.
schmea: Gamersgate has UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold on sale for 70% off. I know the game took some panning when it first came out, but combined with Greyfiend's Unimod it's become the best X-Com clone on the market... it's really that good. If you're an X-Com fan at all you owe it to yourself to try this.
Thanks for the link. I have it on Steam but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Looking quite yummy now for when I move on from my current crush on Children of the Nile :3
Pheace: Thanks for the link.
Gold version of UFO ET is not necessarily improved.
Neilk40: You could get someone in the UK to gift it to you.
It's 5.99 on steam. It was on sale on amazon and origin.com too I think.

It has some really, really weird bugs e.g. you have to start editing your ini file (or config) to get the umbrella to work. The coding is really sloppy and obviously wasn't error checked well or playtested at all because several bugs are just game-breaking. I actually had to edit a few things to get through the main quest, which was infuriating.

The game is 2 patches away from being a legitimately great game, but as it stands, it's a brilliant disaster. Really wanted to like it too, Alice 1 is one of my all time top 10 games.
Post edited May 28, 2012 by cioran
cioran: It's 5.99 on steam. It was on sale on amazon and origin.com too I think.

It has some really, really weird bugs e.g. you have to start editing your ini file (or config) to get the umbrella to work. The coding is really sloppy and obviously wasn't error checked well or playtested at all because several bugs are just game-breaking. I actually had to edit a few things to get through the main quest, which was infuriating.

The game is 2 patches away from being a legitimately great game, but as it stands, it's a brilliant disaster. Really wanted to like it too, Alice 1 is one of my all time top 10 games.
Really? I beat the game without touching any config file at all. The only bug I encountered consistently was getting stuck while walking up stairs but jumping always got me unstuck. Also, the first time I fought the last boss it was invincible and it wouldn't attack me either but restarting from the last checkpoint fixed that.
DId you download it from Origin? Maybe they have a more updated version.
grviper: Gold version of UFO ET is not necessarily improved.
That's the version I have already though so I'll have to make do ^^ I was talking more about the mod though :p
cioran: The game is 2 patches away from being a legitimately great game, but as it stands, it's a brilliant disaster.
If only there were a patch that removed all the padding platforming sections with nothing but vents and floating blocks reskinned for each chapter.
grviper: Gold version of UFO ET is not necessarily improved.
I wouldn't advise playing either version unmodded anyways, so really you're playing UFO ET Presents: Greyfiend's Mod. I'd grab the Gold version for the simple reason that the mod is still being worked on and improved (sporadically, but updates do happen), and having the newest version never hurts for compatibility. Currently the mod works with both Gold and standard versions, and improves the game exponentially.