It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: Didn't they promise to have this thing patched up by a certain date? Is not that date fast approaching? Any word? I assume this is another Battlecruiser 3000 AD type game...
ABH20: Careful, you don't want to summon... HIM.
Lol ... I had the same thought. After all, HIS fervor in ... erm ... defending the obvious brilliance of HIS ideas and products against the cretins who are just too stupid to grasp their greatness ... is legendary. ;)

Comparing the SotS2 developers to HIM wouldn't be justified imho, since their attitude is much more constructive (and I think they also have a more realistic image of their own game ... now, at least), but no one did so anyway. ;)
I just sent him a twitter message about this . :p
ne_zavarj: I just sent him a twitter message about this . :p
YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!

Thanks again for the trade by the way. If it wasn't 4am here I'd be playing Unepic right now.
ABH20: YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!

Thanks again for the trade by the way. If it wasn't 4am here I'd be playing Unepic right now.
* laughs * I was just kidding .

But i sent him a twitter message on 3rd of May

Q : Will 3000AD sell their games on GOG ?
A: Looked into it when they first started but tbh, I haven't found the time. Plus, they probably won't want niche games.
I also would like to thank you the games .
Post edited June 02, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Psyringe: Lol ... I had the same thought. After all, HIS fervor in ... erm ... defending the obvious brilliance of HIS ideas and products against the cretins who are just too stupid to grasp their greatness ... is legendary. ;)

Comparing the SotS2 developers to HIM wouldn't be justified imho, since their attitude is much more constructive (and I think they also have a more realistic image of their own game ... now, at least), but no one did so anyway. ;)
Yes, you're right, we want to not summon him who shall not be named, twould not be a SMART thing to do:)
Has anyone else had trouble with Bundle in a Box? I paid for it and they sent me an email containing a useless code and nothing else.
the_bard: Has anyone else had trouble with Bundle in a Box? I paid for it and they sent me an email containing a useless code and nothing else.
The mail should contain a link that directly leads you to your download page.

Edit: However, I remember that the displayed link was - for some reason - different than the actual link link underneath. You may want to try both. Also, if you or your mail provider have security suites running, then such a suite may have detected this incongruency (since it is a common practice for phishing), and mutilated the link.
Post edited June 02, 2012 by Psyringe
Psyringe: The mail should contain a link that directly leads you to your download page.
Nope. Just a code and no URL.

Nvm. I think I've sorted it out. I sent it as a gift. Thanks
Post edited June 02, 2012 by the_bard
Hmm. What does the code look like (number of characters, types of characters)?

(Also, note my edit above)
the_bard: Snip
Try here :)
Try resending the code. I bought it yesterday and got an URL
Psyringe: Hmm. What does the code look like (number of characters, types of characters)?

(Also, note my edit above)
makr3la: Try here :)
keeveek: Try resending the code. I bought it yesterday and got an URL
I was having a drink last night when I bought it. Sent to myself as a gift. Thanks all!
the_bard: I was having a drink last night when I bought it. Sent to myself as a gift. Thanks all!
Glad you got it solved. :)

Thanks to makr3la for posting the link to the redeem page, I didn't even know that it existed. ;)
Yeah, that happens to me a lot!

/e:
Psyringe: Snip
You welcome :)
Post edited June 02, 2012 by makr3la
Psyringe: Glad you got it solved. :)

Thanks to makr3la for posting the link to the redeem page, I didn't even know that it existed. ;)
Yup. Thanks again.
makr3la: Yeah, that happens to me a lot!
Hahaha
Post edited June 02, 2012 by the_bard