It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elle85: Pay what you want at http://tusjuegos.com/solidario/
for 6 spanish game.
(Mortadelo y filemon is ES only, Ubongo is multilanguage, the other 4 I don't know since I don't have any interest in them or I already own it, but I think Runaway is multilanguage too)
Foxhack: WHOA WHOA MORTADELO Y FILEMON?!

I SAW that thing at a local supermarket once, tried to buy it but we had to leave. I've been curious about that stupid game for a long time!
i only play a bit of it, since I don't understand spanish really well, but it's so funny (in a stupid way!)
In regards to the current Paradox sale on Steam, would anyone be willing to do a trade, there are several games that I'm interested in?
Here are my offers
I find Steam so confusing, I have an apparently no longer offered "King Arthur Collection". It doesn't have a store page anymore. I can't even view the DLC I have for it anymore. If I look at DLC that I know I have (since I can see the extra campaigns on the in game menu) Steam claims I don't own them. If I look at King Arthur the Wargame (or whatever the first, base game is called exactly) Steam likewise claims I do not own it.

I suppose there may be a simple solution to all this but for now I think everyone who claimed Steam was simple and easy was just smoking way too much of whatever...

Offtopic? No, I feel this is on topic, this is their current 24 hour deal (the new King Arthur Collection, which apparently bears no resemblance to the one that I purchased - or dare I say rented - before).
Post edited June 08, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: I find Steam so confusing, I have an apparently no longer offered "King Arthur Collection". It doesn't have a store page anymore. I can't even view the DLC I have for it anymore. If I look at DLC that I know I have (since I can see the extra campaigns on the in game menu) Steam claims I don't own them. If I look at King Arthur the Wargame (or whatever the first, base game is called exactly) Steam likewise claims I do not own it.

I suppose there may be a simple solution to all this but for now I think everyone who claimed Steam was simple and easy was just smoking way too much of whatever...

Offtopic? No, I feel this is on topic, this is their current 24 hour deal (the new King Arthur Collection, which apparently bears no resemblance to the one that I purchased - or dare I say rented - before).
Just checked mine to see if I have the same issue. My account shows the game and all DLC (and expansion) that I bought. As soon as I started Steam up though, it started Dling an update for the game. Wasn't aware there was one, but I've not fired up Steam in some time.

I think whisky is the solution. I'm going to pour myself a glass right now.
Simple solution? Play your game. It's not like they've taken your stuff away. It's a bug. It shows up normally on my end.
Post edited June 08, 2012 by Sinizine
orcishgamer: I find Steam so confusing, I have an apparently no longer offered "King Arthur Collection". It doesn't have a store page anymore. I can't even view the DLC I have for it anymore. If I look at DLC that I know I have (since I can see the extra campaigns on the in game menu) Steam claims I don't own them. If I look at King Arthur the Wargame (or whatever the first, base game is called exactly) Steam likewise claims I do not own it.

No, you're kinda right. It looks like the game got messed with after today's patch, at least according to the forums.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2739192

Be patient, this is a glitch on their side.
Sinizine: Simple solution? Play your game. It's not like they've taken your stuff away. It's a bug. It shows up normally on my end.
Perhaps the simple solution I was seeking involved making it work correctly on "my end", I'm so happy it works for you but that doesn't do much to fix the issue for me, does it?

Foxhack: No, you're kinda right. It looks like the game got messed with after today's patch, at least according to the forums.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2739192

Be patient, this is a glitch on their side.
Happy to know it's a bug and not a "feature", thanks.
Sinizine: Simple solution? Play your game. It's not like they've taken your stuff away. It's a bug. It shows up normally on my end.
orcishgamer: Perhaps the simple solution I was seeking involved making it work correctly on "my end", I'm so happy it works for you but that doesn't do much to fix the issue for me, does it?
Making what work? You said you saw the extra DLC in your campaign menu, so the game works, no? What does it matter beyond that?
orcishgamer: Perhaps the simple solution I was seeking involved making it work correctly on "my end", I'm so happy it works for you but that doesn't do much to fix the issue for me, does it?
Sinizine: Making what work? You said you saw the extra DLC in your campaign menu, so the game works, no? What does it matter beyond that?
Making "Steam" work, as opposed to the game. You see, it's hard to buy more DLC for a game on a client like Steam if the client like Steam doesn't think you own the game. Will it install? Who the fuck knows? There's no "View DLC for this Game" in the context menu when you right click, there's no store page, nothing.
Sinizine: Making what work? You said you saw the extra DLC in your campaign menu, so the game works, no? What does it matter beyond that?
orcishgamer: Making "Steam" work, as opposed to the game. You see, it's hard to buy more DLC for a game on a client like Steam if the client like Steam doesn't think you own the game. Will it install? Who the fuck knows? There's no "View DLC for this Game" in the context menu when you right click, there's no store page, nothing.
But you own all the DLC already for the first game if you bought the KAC prior to today. The other games available are a stand-alone expansion, KA2 and it's DLC.
There's a Paradox sale on GamersGate too .
Does either site have a Paradox Complete pack?
orcishgamer: Making "Steam" work, as opposed to the game. You see, it's hard to buy more DLC for a game on a client like Steam if the client like Steam doesn't think you own the game. Will it install? Who the fuck knows? There's no "View DLC for this Game" in the context menu when you right click, there's no store page, nothing.
Sinizine: But you own all the DLC already for the first game if you bought the KAC prior to today. The other games available are a stand-alone expansion, KA2 and it's DLC.
No, I own some of the DLC for the first game, not all of it, at least not as far as I could tell (you know, Steam not working right and all). Yeah, the other DLC is small, but it only costs 50 cents and I just so happened to have made 50 cents today while absentmindedly picking my nose.
anjohl: Does either site have a Paradox Complete pack?
Steam has that I think, but I think they only put it on sale during their big, site wide, twice yearly sales.
orcishgamer: Steam has that I think, but I think they only put it on sale during their big, site wide, twice yearly sales.
Wasn't that " complete " pack incomplete in last year ?
Post edited June 08, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Sinizine: But you own all the DLC already for the first game if you bought the KAC prior to today. The other games available are a stand-alone expansion, KA2 and it's DLC.
orcishgamer: No, I own some of the DLC for the first game, not all of it, at least not as far as I could tell (you know, Steam not working right and all). Yeah, the other DLC is small, but it only costs 50 cents and I just so happened to have made 50 cents today while absentmindedly picking my nose.
anjohl: Does either site have a Paradox Complete pack?
orcishgamer: Steam has that I think, but I think they only put it on sale during their big, site wide, twice yearly sales.
If you bought the Collection at any time, you have all the DLC for the first game. There's no way to not have it. All versions of the collection had KA, Druids, Saxons, Artifacts, and Knights.

If you for instance, bought the game standalone and picked up DLC here and there, then yeah, I can understand that being super annoying.