It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Glad to hear it. I am okay, the shaking is getting a little better, but my sensitivity to light is a bit worse I think, even artificial light is a bit painful at the moment. I am hoping it's just the final few bad days before things start to get better.
Well at least something but the light sensitivity sounds worrying...let's hope that it gets better *get better hug* :)
moonshineshadow: Yeah many people here. And I need your help. Crow does not want to make a top 5 for the gogwiki. You need to do something, my power alone was not enough :D
ddickinson: Those boys are always so much trouble. What do you need me to do? I can't promise I will be much help at the moment, but I will surly try. :-)
I don't know, asking nicely did not work, so we need to find another method :D
LaPtiteBete: My evening is ok... my owlet was quite a handful... and some unexpected changes of plans and worries... Apart from that, nothing to complain about, as Crow would say ;-p
what about yours ???
Sorry to hear that. You know where my chat is if you need to talk about anything.

My evening was nice. We had a little candle lit dinner, and I managed a bit of slow dancing, which was lovely. I could only manage one song before it took it's toll, but it was still very nice.

I should be getting the results tomorrow, hopefully this time they won't have lost any.

*big hug*

moonshineshadow: Nah, ElT is the true gifting leader, he gifted me, so everything is fine :D
I think EIT is just a wishful thinker. We all know you are the true gifting leader. Looking back a few pages and I think that proves it. :-)

*big sleepy hug for the one true gifting leader*
ElTerprise: Well at least something but the light sensitivity sounds worrying...let's hope that it gets better *get better hug* :)
Thank you.

moonshineshadow: I don't know, asking nicely did not work, so we need to find another method :D
We could try putting on sad puppy dog faces until he decided to do what you want? :-)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by ddickinson
LaPtiteBete: Good to hear !...
I'm there, if you need to talk and/or some more (not ninja) hugs :)
Thanks... I appreciate that... I could definitely use more hugs.
(Talking doesn't sound bad either, if you have an interesting topic?) :-)
ddickinson: I think EIT is just a wishful thinker. We all know you are the true gifting leader. Looking back a few pages and I think that proves it. :-)

*big sleepy hug for the one true gifting leader*
Thank you.
You're welcome.
Oh please don't start that argument again :)
AgentBirdnest: Thanks... I appreciate that... I could definitely use more hugs.
*sneaky ninja hug* ;)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by ElTerprise
LaPtiteBete: Good to hear !...
I'm there, if you need to talk and/or some more (not ninja) hugs :)
More hugs?
*big hug*
*extra big hug*
*hug just because*
Hope that helps for a start :D
*big super strong comforting hug with an extra large jar of peanut butter*
ddickinson: Sorry to hear that. You know where my chat is if you need to talk about anything.

My evening was nice. We had a little candle lit dinner, and I managed a bit of slow dancing, which was lovely. I could only manage one song before it took it's toll, but it was still very nice.

I should be getting the results tomorrow, hopefully this time they won't have lost any.

*big hug*
Yes, I know... thank you so much... I just saw your PM and reading you at the moment... :)
Glad you had a nice evening and could have a slow dance with your partner...
I cross my feathers for your results.... as you told for me, you know where my PM is, and it'll always be open for you as well :)
**More big happy and tired hugs**
LaPtiteBete: Do you intend to play every games you own ?... and finish them, or is only trying/playing a couple hours ok ?... :)
Kinda have to, for GOG titles at least. Otherwise, all the time and money spent will be pointless.

When it comes to rentals, if they're garbage and I have no attachment to them, they're deleted and forgotten.
ElTerprise: You're welcome.
Oh please don't start that argument again :)
Don't be a sore loser. You should have known you had no chance against Moon for the title of gifting leader. :-)
ddickinson: Don't be a sore loser. You should have known you had no chance against Moon for the title of gifting leader. :-)
Didn't you see my smile - i'm happy you said it ;)

And you're right - i don't have any chance against her :)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by ElTerprise
LaPtiteBete: Yes, I know... thank you so much... I just saw your PM and reading you at the moment... :)
Glad you had a nice evening and could have a slow dance with your partner...
I cross my feathers for your results.... as you told for me, you know where my PM is, and it'll always be open for you as well :)
**More big happy and tired hugs**
*big thank you hug for the most lovely Owl ever*
ElTerprise: *sneaky ninja hug* ;)
*big definitely-not-ninja hug*
moonshineshadow: More hugs?
*big hug*
*extra big hug*
*hug just because*
Hope that helps for a start :D
*extra big return hug, with extra hugs just because*
**Better long-lasting, comforting and cheering up hugs, with peanut butter in the middle, Asaf's music in the background and Sigourney posters on every walls**... :-* and a big kiss on your cheek, because I'm French.
ddickinson: *big super strong comforting hug with an extra large jar of peanut butter*
:-o
*super big thank you return hug with an American accent* (I don't even know what that means, but it sounded cool)