It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: :-o
*super big thank you return hug with an American accent* (I don't even know what that means, but it sounded cool)
Do I get to pick which type of American accent? I will go with the stereotypical Hillbilly Southern accent as that would sound more fun. :-)

*big banjo hug for Hillbilly Agent* :-)
LaPtiteBete: **Better long-lasting, comforting and cheering up hugs, with peanut butter in the middle, Asaf's music in the background and Sigourney posters on every walls**... :-* and a big kiss on your cheek, because I'm French.
We have a winner!! \o/
**Ridiculously massive waffle-scented thank you hug while playing Blackwell and drinking Belgian Beer** ... and a big kiss on your cheek, just because you are awesome :")
AgentBirdnest: *big definitely-not-ninja hug*
:D
You were talking about about Door Kickers. I just remembered a good video review on that game: -click-
LaPtiteBete: My evening is ok... my owlet was quite a handful... and some unexpected changes of plans and worries...
*big cheer up hug*
I see the bug with the new posts not showing has returned. I had not seen that for a while. I wonder if what ever happened with the site earlier brought the bug back?

Edit: That seemed to fix it for me.

ElTerprise: :D
You were talking about about Door Kickers. I just remembered a good video review on that game: -click-
I thought we agreed it was called Door Knockers now? :-)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I thought we agreed it was called Door Knockers now? :-)
Damn...forgot that...you're right...
ddickinson: I see the bug with the new posts not showing has returned. I had not seen that for a while. I wonder if what ever happened with the site earlier brought the bug back?
Nah it has been happening all the time. And if gog does not fix the forum software, it will stay this way since this is happening because of how the forum handles deleted posts.
ElTerprise: Damn...forgot that...you're right...
That's okay. We need to force the devs to change the name so everyone else will know. :-)

moonshineshadow: Nah it has been happening all the time. And if gog does not fix the forum software, it will stay this way since this is happening because of how the forum handles deleted posts.
I have not had the bug happen for some time, which is why I thought it was maybe fixed. But I guess I was just been lucky.
ddickinson: I see the bug with the new posts not showing has returned. I had not seen that for a while. I wonder if what ever happened with the site earlier brought the bug back?
moonshineshadow: Nah it has been happening all the time. And if gog does not fix the forum software, it will stay this way since this is happening because of how the forum handles deleted posts.
I've also noticed that clicking on links to quoted posts doesn't work any more (it seems to be to do with the size of the thread, as it's the same in the Word Association thread which is over 50000 posts too)
LaPtiteBete: My evening is ok... my owlet was quite a handful... and some unexpected changes of plans and worries...
moonshineshadow: *big cheer up hug*
**Enormous thank-you hug for our amazing kind hearted and caring Moon** :))
ddickinson: That's okay. We need to force the devs to change the name so everyone else will know. :-)
Agreed. It makes the game more interesting :)
adaliabooks: I've also noticed that clicking on links to quoted posts doesn't work any more (it seems to be to do with the size of the thread, as it's the same in the Word Association thread which is over 50000 posts too)
Might also have something to do with deleted posts...
Post edited July 22, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: That's okay. We need to force the devs to change the name so everyone else will know. :-)
ElTerprise: Agreed. It makes the game more interesting :)
adaliabooks: I've also noticed that clicking on links to quoted posts doesn't work any more (it seems to be to do with the size of the thread, as it's the same in the Word Association thread which is over 50000 posts too)
ElTerprise: Might also have something to do with deleted posts...
Yeah, quite possibly.. all I know is if you go back a few thousand posts it seems to work again, but on the latest pages it just drops you at the top of the current page...
I think I will call it a night. I hope you all have a lovely evening!

*sleepy hugs and silly waves*
No this is also because of deleted spam posts, it can also happen in small threads, when a lot of posts have been deleted.
ddickinson: I think I will call it a night. I hope you all have a lovely evening!

*sleepy hugs and silly waves*
Good night DD, sleep well.
Hope this gets through, haven't been able to post for a while. :/