It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: I think I will call it a night. I hope you all have a lovely evening!

*sleepy hugs and silly waves*
*big good night hug* I hope you get some good rest and feel better tomorrow!
adaliabooks: Yeah, quite possibly.. all I know is if you go back a few thousand posts it seems to work again, but on the latest pages it just drops you at the top of the current page...
Yes. I experienced the same....it's quite annoying actually ...

ddickinson: I think I will call it a night. I hope you all have a lovely evening!

*sleepy hugs and silly waves*
Good Night DD *big good night hug* Sleep well and get better :)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by ElTerprise
I'll try to get some sleep *good night hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: I'll try to get some sleep *good night hugs and waves*
Good night and sleep well Moon *big good night hug* :)
I just booked a room to someone from Vulcan! No shit!

Okay, that is all.

Carry on. :D
tinyE: I just booked a room to someone from Vulcan! No shit!

Okay, that is all.

Carry on. :D
Fascinating :D
I'll be back around in a couple hours to actually catch up on the thread a bit. Came out of lurker mode to say hello. I hope you are all well! Been loving some Interstellaria the past couple days. So much fun. Enjoying coffee and a lazy evening gaming. Hugs / handshakes / high fives to you all!
akhliber: I'll be back around in a couple hours to actually catch up on the thread a bit. Came out of lurker mode to say hello. I hope you are all well! Been loving some Interstellaria the past couple days. So much fun. Enjoying coffee and a lazy evening gaming. Hugs / handshakes / high fives to you all!
Hello :)
So you really like Interstellaria. Could you explain why because the game looks really interesting to me :)
akhliber: I'll be back around in a couple hours to actually catch up on the thread a bit. Came out of lurker mode to say hello. I hope you are all well! Been loving some Interstellaria the past couple days. So much fun. Enjoying coffee and a lazy evening gaming. Hugs / handshakes / high fives to you all!
ElTerprise: Hello :)
So you really like Interstellaria. Could you explain why because the game looks really interesting to me :)
It's hard to say, so I'll just share the stray thoughts that come to me when I think about it... I've tried a few games like Terraria, but I've always found side-scrolling games difficult to play with keyboard and mouse, and that has kept me from fully appreciating games of that nature. This has a few similarities to that, but not many, and has some crew management to a small degree... I'm usually awful with space exploration games as well, as much as I'll want to get into them I'll just end up overwhelmed with all the menus and open-ness of it all. This game is fairly linear so far, though it doesn't have to be (you're guided by quests but have the freedom to go where you please, it seems.) I saw a gameplay video someone posted in the official GOG thread for the game (sorry, I've forgotten the details, will look in a bit) and it looked like it might be a bit confusing, as there didn't seem to be much hand-holding about how the game worked, but it's honestly pretty easy to get the hang of. It eases you in with the story without really being a full tutorial, and it works well to get you acclimated to the game and how everything works. It feels really rewarding when you get something that advances your quest/storyline, and it's really interesting to explore planets and collect loot from them.
I hated the tactical screen and battles at first, but once I got the hang of remembering to actually turn my guns on when in combat, it started getting really fun. It's a really engaging game, but also has an oddly casual feel about it, as most of what you do is done with clicks of the mouse. This makes it perfect for me when I only feel like spending 10 or 20 minutes in a game (though, admittedly, I usually end up continuing for an hour or two once I've started.) I've put in 9 hours so far, according to the Galaxy client. No clue how long the game actually is, but I'd imagine it would remain interesting to explore planets even after the story ended, at least for a little while. I do take my time with games, though, so don't take my time played as an accurate gauge for how much gameplay you'd get out of it. It apparently took me 66 hours to complete Pillars of Eternity, so I'm not the quickest at completing games. :)
akhliber: (...)
Whoa. Thanks for that detailed information. I think i should give it a try then. It doesn't look there is a demo of it..but in the end it's only about 9€.

----------------------
Alright folks. Think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone :)
akhliber: (...)
ElTerprise: Whoa. Thanks for that detailed information. I think i should give it a try then. It doesn't look there is a demo of it..but in the end it's only about 9€.

----------------------
Alright folks. Think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone :)
You're quite welcome! I hope you enjoy it if you decide to pick it up. I've found it pretty addictive.
Good night! I hope you rest well!
Good night people.

It's quarter to 3 and it's 31ºC in the room with the pc, and it doesn't seem like it'll get any cooler than that.

So you can imagine how I don't particularly enjoy being in the room very much nowadays, specially during the afternoon, i's positively boiling. Which more or less is my excuse for being away these past few days.

Kinda good for my wallet too, thanks to that I missed the almost irresistible TB sale. Some of those deals looked utterly delicious. But I'm kind of on a budget and I don't plan to buy anything else until I've cleared a bit of my backlog.

So, what have I missed?

Btw, I'm thinking of going back to college.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Good night people.

It's quarter to 3 and it's 31ºC in the room with the pc, and it doesn't seem like it'll get any cooler than that.

So you can imagine how I don't particularly enjoy being in the room very much nowadays, specially during the afternoon, i's positively boiling. Which more or less is my excuse for being away these past few days.

Kinda good for my wallet too, thanks to that I missed the almost irresistible TB sale. Some of those deals looked utterly delicious. But I'm kind of on a budget and I don't plan to buy anything else until I've cleared a bit of my backlog.

So, what have I missed?

Btw, I'm thinking of going back to college.
Have a good night! I hope it cools down for you! I've often regretted not going to college. What are you considering taking? Something in particular?
Well, it's feeling like something is either being worked on, or something's on the verge of crashing catastrophically.

Glad I mapped the refresh key to one of my mouse buttons, since it's taking a few reloads to get each page to show up fully.
CarrionCrow: Well, it's feeling like something is either being worked on, or something's on the verge of crashing catastrophically.

Glad I mapped the refresh key to one of my mouse buttons, since it's taking a few reloads to get each page to show up fully.
Yup does feel like an iceberg is inbound. Hello and hope your having a good timezone :)