It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Good morning!
Thought I'd.pop by... another lazy day at work.
Getting into reading a book next.
I'm even too lazy to make coffee.
There's nothing that really needs to be done here.

Hope you all get a nice day today.
But of course sometimes the inevitable Bad Day (tm) comes along.
Then all you can do is... face it like hero! ;)
GreenDamsel: I worked for the government once.
One day my dept. was done with work after 2 hours. My boss told me to just read a book and wait for tomorrow.
So how lazy is your day compared to that`?
Oh wow! :)
You win!
I at least had about 3,5 hours work today :)
Mornin'.

Watcha doooing?
j0ekerr: Mornin'.

Watcha doooing?
We are comparing who had less to do.
Hi
GreenDamsel: We are comparing who had less to do.
I win by default.

Which is a bit depressing actually.
GreenDamsel: We are comparing who had less to do.
j0ekerr: I win by default.

Which is a bit depressing actually.
We are comparing who had less to do (during a workday at work).
Pupils during vacation don't count. :)
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

I'd suggest looking at some gameplay footage first. If I'm remembering correctly, that one isn't very good.
Yeah I've heard that it's fairly average all around but most of the major bugs have been fixed from what I understand, and I'm mostly just looking for a solid wrestling game with a good CAW mode. I'm on the fence but considering how often WWE get pumped out, I'm leaning a bit closer to no, but we'll see how I feel later today.

I would throw a few bucks at MDickie if he would port Wrestling Revolution 3D to the PC and tighten the animations up a bit, it looks like a nice mix between Wrestling Mpire Remix and Wrestling Revolution.
GreenDamsel: We are comparing who had less to do (during a workday at work).
I'll let you think that...

NoNewTaleToTell: Yeah I've heard that it's fairly average all around but most of the major bugs have been fixed from what I understand, and I'm mostly just looking for a solid wrestling game with a good CAW mode. I'm on the fence but considering how often WWE get pumped out, I'm leaning a bit closer to no, but we'll see how I feel later today.

I would throw a few bucks at MDickie if he would port Wrestling Revolution 3D to the PC and tighten the animations up a bit, it looks like a nice mix between Wrestling Mpire Remix and Wrestling Revolution.
I kind of outgrew wrestling when I turned 13, I just couldn't get into it with the same wide-eyed doe-like innocence of childhood. Plus, only little kids liked wrestling and I wasn't a little kid anymore I was a rad teenager.

Rad was a thing back then.

Years later, I tried to watch it again, but I just found it sooo boring.
GreenDamsel: We are comparing who had less to do (during a workday at work).
j0ekerr: I'll let you think that...

NoNewTaleToTell: Yeah I've heard that it's fairly average all around but most of the major bugs have been fixed from what I understand, and I'm mostly just looking for a solid wrestling game with a good CAW mode. I'm on the fence but considering how often WWE get pumped out, I'm leaning a bit closer to no, but we'll see how I feel later today.

j0ekerr: I kind of outgrew wrestling when I turned 13, I just couldn't get into it with the same wide-eyed doe-like innocence of childhood. Plus, only little kids liked wrestling and I wasn't a little kid anymore I was a rad teenager.

Rad was a thing back then.

Years later, I tried to watch it again, but I just found it sooo boring.
I heard people watch it for the story lines and stuff. I myself could never get into it, not even when I was little. But I can understand people that like it. It's a nice show. It's like watching a Hollywood Blockbuster in a different costume. You know it's not real, but you still fancy the amazing stunts.
I personally like to watch magic shows. I know it's not real, but I respect and admire the physical skill it involves (Sleight of Hand versus all the jumps and other physical stuff during wrestling).
To each his own :)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by GreenDamsel
GreenDamsel: I heard people watch it for the story lines and stuff. I myself could never get into it, not even when I was little. But I can understand people that like it. It's a nice show. It's like watching a Hollywood Blockbuster in a different costume. You know it's not real, but you still fancy the amazing stunts.
I personally like to watch magic shows. I know it's not real, but I respect and admire the physical skill it involves (Sleight of Hand versus all the jumps and other physical stuff during wrestling).
To each his own :)
There's a lot of theatre involved and nowadays I'd say that's actually a bigger part of wrestling than the fights themselves. The acting part has been strengthened, and I think it's a good thing.

The problem is that I find the stories lame, very silly and they feel flat to me, Which is mostly the point because they're supposed to be that way. It's a lot like those sentai live shows they do over in the country of the arse-after-habanero flag. They're unapologetically dumb, simple, naive and kitsch.

But it's just not my thing.
Hello Green Damsel and all :) hope everyone is having/will have a happy timezone :)

From what I've played, it feels like wrestling games peaked around the PS 2 era.
Now it's continued attempts to rehash in between adding more and more arcane control schemes.
cecil: Hello Green Damsel and all :) hope everyone is having/will have a happy timezone :)
Hey,

Timezone's good here. 12:30 and its soon time for a lunchbreak.
CarrionCrow: From what I've played, it feels like wrestling games peaked around the PS 2 era.
Now it's continued attempts to rehash in between adding more and more arcane control schemes.
Did someone say, rehash?

Btw, I was browsing out of curiosity, looking for 4:3 android tablets and I discovered two things, dual boot tablets are a thing and 9.7 screens are all 4:3 ratio. I also stumbled upon this.

Looks like a reasonably priced device for the kind of hardware it carries.

It's not the only one, there are many dual boot 9.7" chinese tablets.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by j0ekerr
cecil: Hello Green Damsel and all :) hope everyone is having/will have a happy timezone :)
GreenDamsel: Hey,

Timezone's good here. 12:30 and its soon time for a lunchbreak.
MMM food is always good :)