It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow this small town I live has gone bonkers! ;)
Acdc is playing here tonight, sold 55k tickets.
That's about how many people live here. Maybe more.
Might get crowded :)
I may have to eat corn flakes for 3 days.. :p

Whoops checked, there are 68k people living here.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by superstande
CarrionCrow: From what I've played, it feels like wrestling games peaked around the PS 2 era.
Now it's continued attempts to rehash in between adding more and more arcane control schemes.
j0ekerr: Did someone say, rehash?

Btw, I was browsing out of curiosity, looking for 4:3 android tablets and I discovered two things, dual boot tablets are a thing and 9.7 screens are all 4:3 ratio. I also stumbled upon this.

Looks like a reasonably priced device for the kind of hardware it carries.

It's not the only one, there are many dual boot 9.7" chinese tablets.
-laughs- Yes, I said that word in between such lovely phrases as "fucking son of a BITCH!" as I get killed on the last level of Orcs Must Die again and again and again....
Holy sh*t.... they cut off our electricity at the office... because the owner of the 5 appartments next door (and of our office !!!) hadn't pay the bills... My computer switched off, making me lose the few work I had done after my "trip" failure... I had to call lots of people before I found someone who could take care of this... and have been told to go back home... and then I ended up in the same traffic jam than earlier, but in the other direction... Woohoo. I'm just back home now... half a day of failure yet. Shouldn't I go back to sleep ? :) ... and I made a huge pot of coffee which will be wasted, on top of everything... **sigh**
Post edited July 22, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Holy sh*t.... they cut off our electricity at the office... because the owner of the 5 appartments next door (and of our office !!!) hadn't pay the bills... My computer switched off, making me lose the few work I had done after my "trip" failure... I had to call lots of people before I found someone who could take care of this... and have been told to go back home... and then I ended up in the same traffic jam than earlier, but in the other direction... Woohoo. I'm just back home now... half a day of failure yet. Shouldn't I go back to sleep ? :) ... and I made a huge pot of coffee which will be wasted, on top of everything... **sigh**
**Biggest, crushingest, loveliest, most legendary comfort hug in history**
Sorry to hear all that :-(
Post edited July 22, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
LaPtiteBete: Holy sh*t.... they cut off our electricity at the office... because the owner of the 5 appartments next door (and of our office !!!) hadn't pay the bills... My computer switched off, making me lose the few work I had done after my "trip" failure... I had to call lots of people before I found someone who could take care of this... and have been told to go back home... and then I ended up in the same traffic jam than earlier, but in the other direction... Woohoo. I'm just back home now... half a day of failure yet. Shouldn't I go back to sleep ? :) ... and I made a huge pot of coffee which will be wasted, on top of everything... **sigh**
That is... I don't even...

Channel your frustration through violence, I'd recommend painkiller.
AgentBirdnest: Coffee for me? Sure, why not :-)
**Big thank you hug with some waffles, eggs, and bacon**
Wow... what a bunch of dicks. Though I do indeed like their tactic of burning something to the ground >;-D
Sorry you had to deal with that, though...
I'm good enough... Despite a case of spontaneous-denta-hydroplosion-nocturna, I actually did sleep pretty well :-)

It's Wednesday! That means nothing happens on GOG today, right? I always forget...
That's an epic breakfast... I never eat anything before lunch time though :-\ but I'll force myself to be polite :-p
They're not d*cks ; they are right. Problem is that our Government is too slow to answer them ; many months without lending them a ear, and now... they have to make an offer, and quick. I heard their 24 steps progrm during my long trip... one of the farmers union leaders told that they are biased, and that the Government won't give a cent ; the costs will be impacted on the farmers mutual insurance companies. And they didn't talked yet about the products prices raise, that the farmers asked for months...

Glad you slept well !... what is a "spontaneous-denta-hydroplosion-nocturna" ? did your tooth jump out of your mouth during the night, or something ? ,',,',',' :-|

And, yes, there are a new game : METRO 2033 REDUX, and the METRO bundle in sale :) but there must have been 10 people to tell you before I read and answered you... tant pis !
CarrionCrow: Doing all right here. Actually need to go make some coffee, but that's a pretty minor concern overall.

How are you doing today?
Glad you'rre doing all right :)
I have to make another pot of coffee...
I'm good... still pissed by my epic failure morning (which is not due to me at all, but still), but it will pass quickly, and I'll soon enjoy this unexpected afternoon off work :)
That's insane!
But you got an amazing story from this!
Hope things get sorted out soon and the farmers (or whoever) get bored and go back work or playing gog games at home.
GreenDamsel: Something something about a certain stereotype about french people always protesting.

Hoi,

How are you?
LOL... true story :D
I'm globally good...
What about you ?
superstande: Good morning!
Thought I'd.pop by... another lazy day at work.
Getting into reading a book next.
I'm even too lazy to make coffee.
There's nothing that really needs to be done here.

Hope you all get a nice day today.
But of course sometimes the inevitable Bad Day (tm) comes along.
Then all you can do is... face it like a hero! ;)
Hello, Lazy little cyclops...
I've seen more productive days too :)
Why are you expecting a Bad Day (tm) ?...
AgentBirdnest: **Biggest, crushingest, loveliest, most legendary comfort hug in history**
Sorry to hear all that :-(
Thank you for this epic comforting hug !!! :D
But don't be sorry... at least I have the rest of the day off work, which is pretty cool B-|
Let's find some cool things to do while I pretend to try to work \o/ (which I can't, since I didn't manage to connect on our office server earlier, and take my files with me...)
j0ekerr: That is... I don't even...

Channel your frustration through violence, I'd recommend painkiller.
I'm not enough angry anymore... !! :-\ it passed almost 1,47 minutes after I got home...
How are you doing, j0ekerr !! :)
AgentBirdnest: Good morning (or night, if you still haven't gone to bed)...

I have absolutely no knowledge about wrestling... all I can say is good luck :-)
Coffee for me? Sure, why not :-)
**Big thank you hug with some waffles, eggs, and bacon**
Wow... what a bunch of dicks. Though I do indeed like their tactic of burning something to the ground >;-D
Sorry you had to deal with that, though...
I'm good enough... Despite a case of spontaneous-denta-hydroplosion-nocturna, I actually did sleep pretty well :-)

It's Wednesday! That means nothing happens on GOG today, right? I always forget...
I googled that dental hydroplosion thing.

Now I'm going to have to hurt you.
LaPtiteBete: That's an epic breakfast... I never eat anything before lunch time though :-\ but I'll force myself to be polite :-p
They're not d*cks ; they are right. Problem is that our Government is too slow to answer them ; many months without lending them a ear, and now... they have to make an offer, and quick. I heard their 24 steps progrm during my long trip... one of the farmers union leaders told that they are biased, and that the Government won't give a cent ; the costs will be impacted on the farmers mutual insurance companies. And they didn't talked yet about the products prices raise, that the farmers asked for months...

Glad you slept well !... what is a "spontaneous-denta-hydroplosion-nocturna" ? did your tooth jump out of your mouth during the night, or something ? ,',,',',' :-|

And, yes, there are a new game : METRO 2033 REDUX, and the METRO bundle in sale :) but there must have been 10 people to tell you before I read and answered you... tant pis !
Aww... Don't force yourself to be polite. Whatever you don't eat, I'll give to the cat. She loves this stuff :-)
I don't doubt that the farmers are getting gypped and are right to do something about it... but surely there must be a better way than inconveniencing (tens of?) thousands of people who are not responsible for the problem? Couldn't they just burn down the buildings of those responsible instead? And what if say, and ambulance has to get through the traffic to save some lives? I guess this way gets more people pissed off and involved, and sends a better message, but it seems insanely inconsiderate at the same time. [/not familiar at all with politics outside of the US]

Heh... you couldn't be any closer... It didn't "jump" so much as it exploded...

No, nobody told me about Metro before you. That is your first win of the day, being the first to inform AgentB about a new release :-)
superstande: That's insane!
But you got an amazing story from this!
Hope things get sorted out soon and the farmers (or whoever) get bored and go back work or playing gog games at home.
AS you say, yes !!
I wonder if we have farmers here who play GOG games... I thought only our DD could be cool enough to do that. :)
LaPtiteBete: Thank you for this epic comforting hug !!! :D
But don't be sorry... at least I have the rest of the day off work, which is pretty cool B-|
Let's find some cool things to do while I pretend to try to work \o/ (which I can't, since I didn't manage to connect on our office server earlier, and take my files with me...)
No problem B-|
Alright, I won't be sorry. A half day off sounds pretty nice :-)
Hmm... any cool things planned while pretending to work?
LaPtiteBete: I'm not enough angry anymore... !! :-\ it passed almost 1,47 minutes after I got home...
How are you doing, j0ekerr !! :)
Questioning my life choices and feeling depressed.

I've recently been entertaining the notion of going back to college, which would be a train-wreck of epic proportions.
j0ekerr: I googled that dental hydroplosion thing.

Now I'm going to have to hurt you.
Hm. I'm guessing it's bad? :-p
It's a fake condition that was invented by a character on "The Office" (US version) Always made me laugh. I don't dare google it >__o
AgentBirdnest: Aww... Don't force yourself to be polite. Whatever you don't eat, I'll give to the cat. She loves this stuff :-)
I don't doubt that the farmers are getting gypped and are right to do something about it... but surely there must be a better way than inconveniencing (tens of?) thousands of people who are not responsible for the problem? Couldn't they just burn down the buildings of those responsible instead? And what if say, and ambulance has to get through the traffic to save some lives? I guess this way gets more people pissed off and involved, and sends a better message, but it seems insanely inconsiderate at the same time. [/not familiar at all with politics outside of the US]

Heh... you couldn't be any closer... It didn't "jump" so much as it exploded...

No, nobody told me about Metro before you. That is your first win of the day, being the first to inform AgentB about a new release :-)
Unfortunately it's the only way to make things move here... annoying thousands people, make noise. That's why people think French love to complain... in fact, our Government is only deaf and blind, that's all... :)
>__o ..... ouch.... >__<
A win ? \o/ woohoo !!! and the day is not over... ):-| heh.