It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Well, it's feeling like something is either being worked on, or something's on the verge of crashing catastrophically.

Glad I mapped the refresh key to one of my mouse buttons, since it's taking a few reloads to get each page to show up fully.
cecil: Yup does feel like an iceberg is inbound. Hello and hope your having a good timezone :)
Good evening. =)

Doing all right here, getting ready to try my hand at Orcs Must Die one more time.
Would like to get that game off my plate, but I'm stuck at the third from last level.
Good morning, everyone.
Everything alright?
GreenDamsel: Good morning, everyone.
Everything alright?
Eye is awesome thanks ;-)
Damn...lost track of how many tries it took, but I FINALLY beat that stinking level!
Good morning, people... !
**Big hugs, polite waves, and coffee**
... :-| ...
**waiting for someone to pop up in the thread**
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, people... !
Good morning, my favourite little feathered creature of all time :-)
**Extra big waking up hug** XO
How are you today?
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, people... !
Good morning. =)

-accepts coffee gratefully-

Looks like you don't have to wait very long. ;)
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Morning, Crow... Still working on Orcs Must Die?
Good morning/evening/day/in between time period!

I'm thinking about picking up WWE 2k15 since it's back on sale, to add to my wrestling game collection on the PC. I really like MDickie's wrestling games but I'm ready to go back to something a little less..MDickie-ish for a while, although I'll probably recreate the MDickieverse using the Create A Wrestler mode. Maybe I'll make it into an invasion storyline with MDickie's parody wrestlers against their real life counterparts.
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, my favourite little feathered creature of all time :-)
How are you today?
Hey, my favourite Agent !! :D
**Big crushing hug with loads of coffee**
I'm good... apart from having been stuck one hour on the highway because of plenty of farmers who blocked the way with their tractors, and burnt stacks of straw to the ground (that would have pleased you ! ^^) to demonstrate... I didn't know (I don't watch the TV-news). They started yesterday during the night, and were supposed to have left at around 8-9 am this morning, but it's not over yet... well.
How are you doing ? didn't you sleep well ?...

Hey Crow :D how are you doing ?
**Fill a big cup of coffee for Crow**
Yeah, you see that... I just ask... and boom B-|
Post edited July 22, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
NoNewTaleToTell: Good morning/evening/day/in between time period!

I'm thinking about picking up WWE 2k15 since it's back on sale, to add to my wrestling game collection on the PC. I really like MDickie's wrestling games but I'm ready to go back to something a little less..MDickie-ish for a while, although I'll probably recreate the MDickieverse using the Create A Wrestler mode. Maybe I'll make it into an invasion storyline with MDickie's parody wrestlers against their real life counterparts.
Good morning (or night, if you still haven't gone to bed)...

I have absolutely no knowledge about wrestling... all I can say is good luck :-)
LaPtiteBete: Hey, my favourite Agent !! :D
I'm good... apart from having been stuck one hour on the highway because of plenty of farmers who blocked the way with their tractors, and burnt stacks of straw to the ground (that would have pleased you ! ^^) to demonstrate... I didn't know (I don't watch the TV-news). They started yesterday during the night, and were supposed to have left at around 8-9 am this morning, but it's not over yet... well.
Coffee for me? Sure, why not :-)
**Big thank you hug with some waffles, eggs, and bacon**
Wow... what a bunch of dicks. Though I do indeed like their tactic of burning something to the ground >;-D
Sorry you had to deal with that, though...
I'm good enough... Despite a case of spontaneous-denta-hydroplosion-nocturna, I actually did sleep pretty well :-)

It's Wednesday! That means nothing happens on GOG today, right? I always forget...
Post edited July 22, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
NoNewTaleToTell: Good morning/evening/day/in between time period!

Good evening. =)

I'd suggest looking at some gameplay footage first. If I'm remembering correctly, that one isn't very good.

AgentBirdnest: Morning, Crow... Still working on Orcs Must Die?
Good morning. =)

Yeah, two levels left. Got stuck on one for quite a while, but finally cleared it out.
Think it took a couple dozen tries, though.
LaPtiteBete: Hey Crow :D how are you doing ?
**Fill a big cup of coffee for Crow**
Yeah, you see that... I just ask... and boom B-|
Doing all right here. Actually need to go make some coffee, but that's a pretty minor concern overall.

How are you doing today?
Post edited July 22, 2015 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, my favourite little feathered creature of all time :-)
How are you today?
LaPtiteBete: Hey, my favourite Agent !! :D
Something something about a certain stereotype about french people always protesting.

Hoi,

How are you?
Good morning!
Thought I'd.pop by... another lazy day at work.
Getting into reading a book next.
I'm even too lazy to make coffee.
There's nothing that really needs to be done here.

Hope you all get a nice day today.
But of course sometimes the inevitable Bad Day (tm) comes along.
Then all you can do is... face it like a hero! ;)
Post edited July 22, 2015 by superstande
superstande: Good morning!
Thought I'd.pop by... another lazy day at work.
Getting into reading a book next.
I'm even too lazy to make coffee.
There's nothing that really needs to be done here.

Hope you all get a nice day today.
But of course sometimes the inevitable Bad Day (tm) comes along.
Then all you can do is... face it like hero! ;)
I worked for the government once.
One day my dept. was done with work after 2 hours. My boss told me to just read a book and wait for tomorrow.
So how lazy is your day compared to that`?