It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can the game scale without me having to change desktop resolution? I might be okay with switching to 720p, but that, in turn, cuts off the survivors' names. With game scaled like it is, I find it a bit inconvenient.
This question / problem has been solved by LoganBookerimage
Hey mouton,

The game only supports a resolution of 1024 x 768, however, a user on our forums came up with a way to scale the game that's somewhat more convenient.

http://forums.screwflystudios.com/index.php/topic,317.0.html
Thank you! A pity it doesn't. Very nice game, though, I hope it brings you money which, in turn, makes you improve it a bit :P
Just a quick update -- we'll be providing an in-built scaling option in the next patch. It'll function the same as the workaround I linked to.
My resolution is 1080p, and each time I leave the game, whether scaling mode is activated or not, all the icons on my desktop are moved to the upper-left corner of the screen in a weird pattern. They are initially arranged in two groups, one on each border.
Why the Hell does it do that? And is there a remedy to that, because having to reorganise everything each time is really putting me off from playing a game that's otherwise quite cool.