It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We have released a 0.1.0.1 update to the game that includes the following fixes:

• Fixed an issue that was preventing new spells from being awarded properly when leveling
• Possibly addressed an uncommon issue that was causing save data to be overwritten by default data (Please let us know if you still see it - we're having trouble reproducing it!)
• Addressed the unnecessary launching of VR applications
• Fixed some legacy UI timing around chests that should reduce the likelihood getting into a bad state that would prevent you from opening chest (A proper fix is "coming soon")
• Reduced a potentially long delay, under certain situations, when the legacy UI was communicating a surprise round
Thanks for the update,
about the game restoring the default state (options and characters) i noticed this behaviour with the original version:
- i go to options and activate random points at character creation
- when creating a character, after some seconds (around one minute?) after changing the options, the game reloads the previous options (saved to disk) ones, even without returning to the "town menu".
If you force saving (by exiting the game or exiting the dungeon) the game seemed not returning to the default settings.
I need to test the new version but maybe this information can be helpful for related issues.