It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, since many updates ago, the game when it finishes downloading the update and starts installing it is automatically canceled from the gog galaxy. The only way I can keep it updated is to uninstall it after each update from scratch and reinstall it with the latest version.

Is there a way to update the game without having to uninstall it every time? And, if it still isn't possible, are you working on finding a solution?

Please do not leave the topic unanswered.

Thanks.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I haven't had this problem. Do you have low disk space?

If that's not the issue I would check if you need to update Galaxy.
EverNightX: I haven't had this problem. Do you have low disk space?

If that's not the issue I would check if you need to update Galaxy.
I have 134 GB left over from a 1 TB disk. As for updating the gog galaxy, I get that there are no new updates available.

Edit: And it only happens to me with this game. The other games (including BG3 which takes up a lot of space) update without problems for me.
Post edited April 06, 2024 by Nedylena
Nedylena: I have 134 GB left over from a 1 TB disk. As for updating the gog galaxy, I get that there are no new updates available.

Edit: And it only happens to me with this game. The other games (including BG3 which takes up a lot of space) update without problems for me.
I see. I don't have any other ideas then.
Nedylena: Hello, since many updates ago, the game when it finishes downloading the update and starts installing it is automatically canceled from the gog galaxy. The only way I can keep it updated is to uninstall it after each update from scratch and reinstall it with the latest version.

Is there a way to update the game without having to uninstall it every time? And, if it still isn't possible, are you working on finding a solution?

Thanks.
In the discussion a few subjects down is "Q: Update failed to install" from the end of January. Next to last post in that thread is what fixed the problem for me back then.
Nedylena: Hello, since many updates ago, the game when it finishes downloading the update and starts installing it is automatically canceled from the gog galaxy. The only way I can keep it updated is to uninstall it after each update from scratch and reinstall it with the latest version.

Thanks.
analogline: In the discussion a few subjects down is "Q: Update failed to install" from the end of January. Next to last post in that thread is what fixed the problem for me back then.
Thank you very much for everything, I'm going to try it :)