It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Turns out that the reason I have had so many glitches with RT on my aging M1Pro is that the system overheats. Downloaded "Macs Fan Control" and set it to "full blast". While it does give off a good amount of fan noise it also removes 75% of the issues with RT.
kafjopo: Turns out that the reason I have had so many glitches with RT on my aging M1Pro is that the system overheats. Downloaded "Macs Fan Control" and set it to "full blast". While it does give off a good amount of fan noise it also removes 75% of the issues with RT.
I play it with Macbook M1Pro and I don´t see any problem, what makes you use that tool? I never have temp issues at all or maybe I am not aware of those problems... XP
Post edited April 20, 2024 by dantrixdesign
I'm playing this on a M1 Max and find it to have considerably better performance when simply reducing the screen resolution. It defaults to 4K which is pretty slow and doesn't really make much sense on the small MacBook monitor anyway, reducing to FullHD gives me a fluid gaming experience and still looks fine even on my external 27" display.