It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The season pass doesn't look available outside of purchasing the voidfarer edition...

What is it with GoG these days ? It's not the first time I see a game getting options later than on other platforms for no apparent reason. Last time was with age of wonders 4 season pass not activating after the update and asking me to buy the DLCs again. That's not the thing you want to scare customers with.

I'm not a steam fan but if it means getting stuff without wondering each time if I'm going to get it in time or even get it at all, I'll start going back to steam, which is sad because I would prefer GoG to be the better store.
sajahgog: The season pass doesn't look available outside of purchasing the voidfarer edition...

What is it with GoG these days ? It's not the first time I see a game getting options later than on other platforms for no apparent reason. Last time was with age of wonders 4 season pass not activating after the update and asking me to buy the DLCs again. That's not the thing you want to scare customers with.

I'm not a steam fan but if it means getting stuff without wondering each time if I'm going to get it in time or even get it at all, I'll start going back to steam, which is sad because I would prefer GoG to be the better store.
Either look by developer, or click: "season pass is available here" on the games page.
Oh well, the price to be DRM-free.
REhorror: Oh well, the price to be DRM-free.
I don't see a problem. Season Pass is available, just needs few more clicks to be accessed.
REhorror: Oh well, the price to be DRM-free.
cielaqu: I don't see a problem. Season Pass is available, just needs few more clicks to be accessed.
Could you tell me where I am supposed to do this? I noticed the Season Pass didn't DL (I also bought the Voidfarer edition) and had assume it was due to it not being released yet. If I'm supposed to do something to access it I can't find where.
Therumancer: Could you tell me where I am supposed to do this? I noticed the Season Pass didn't DL (I also bought the Voidfarer edition) and had assume it was due to it not being released yet. If I'm supposed to do something to access it I can't find where.
If you're in Store on games page, scroll a litle bit down and above table saying free gives (Chaos gate and Rites of war) will be added with purchase, there's an image with text on it: Rogue Trader SEASON PASS and beside is: You can also get Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - Season Pass here. Just click the underlined: here.
Or click the developers name in game details and find season pass on the list.
Therumancer: Could you tell me where I am supposed to do this? I noticed the Season Pass didn't DL (I also bought the Voidfarer edition) and had assume it was due to it not being released yet. If I'm supposed to do something to access it I can't find where.
cielaqu: If you're in Store on games page, scroll a litle bit down and above table saying free gives (Chaos gate and Rites of war) will be added with purchase, there's an image with text on it: Rogue Trader SEASON PASS and beside is: You can also get Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - Season Pass here. Just click the underlined: here.
Or click the developers name in game details and find season pass on the list.
I was looking and I don't see a "here" thing to click on and for some reason the Season Pass isn't listed under my DLC. That said I am pretty sure I have the voidfarer edition as I paid $108 for it and when I look at it, I can only gift it.

Might need to send a letter to customer support tomorrow if I can't figure it out.
Therumancer: [...]That said I am pretty sure I have the voidfarer edition as I paid $108 for it and when I look at it, I can only gift it.
Try contacting Owlcat games first if the season pass was part of the prepurchase bundle. If yes, wait for a few days, wrong displaying of owned dlcs is quite common. There is no hurry, firtst dlc will come out on summer holidays.
Still not there
Korotan: Still not there
Was is supposed to be there? Because I've read that many pleople complained, that season pass was not the part of preorder.
sajahgog: The season pass doesn't look available outside of purchasing the voidfarer edition...
https://www.gog.com/en/game/warhammer_40000_rogue_trader_season_pass
extesy: https://www.gog.com/en/game/warhammer_40000_rogue_trader_season_pass
Thank you very much. Now I can just buy the basic edition of Rogue Trader and so still get the timed free DLC and wait till the rest when the whole season Pass content is released and so is beside being on sale also functionable