It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anybody figured out how to mod? I can get the "owlcat modifications UI" by pressing shift-f10 but its empty and all the instructions say ctrl-f10. found a github with some steamworkshopmanager folders but still nothing.
Well, did you install any mods?
Rogue Trader comes with UnityModManager pre-configured. You just need to follow the instructions for the mod you want to install. Example: https://github.com/cabarius/ToyBox/tree/main/ToyBox#readme
V0idhead: Well, did you install any mods?
Rogue Trader comes with UnityModManager pre-configured. You just need to follow the instructions for the mod you want to install. Example: https://github.com/cabarius/ToyBox/tree/main/ToyBox#readme
I indeed followed instructions which is why I'm asking for help. I'm trying to get toybox and the navigator character creator to work
Is my mod manager broken? or is there a way to access it outside the game? I found WhRtModificationTemplate-release.rar and unzipped it thinking i finally found it but there's no exe and it still doesn't work. where is unity???
I finally got it working for me and the text to speech mod The unity mod manger is not in the install location or the compressed file it is in the C drive users then name make sure you have show hidden on then locallow owlcat roguetrader then just drop the mods in the unitymodmanager folder. The ingame mod manger worked for me with ctrl+f10
hennet_sim: I finally got it working for me and the text to speech mod The unity mod manger is not in the install location or the compressed file it is in the C drive users then name make sure you have show hidden on then locallow owlcat roguetrader then just drop the mods in the unitymodmanager folder. The ingame mod manger worked for me with ctrl+f10
Thank you for this tip, I hadn't considered the save location. I was real hopeful this would work, but ctrl+f10 still not doing anything. After i extract 0ToyBox0 into UnityModManager and boot up I can see that files are being added to the 0ToyBox0 folder so it feels like i'm close...
A issue i wan into after setting it up on my PoS laptop was f10 was being used as printsceen over being anything useful had to remove the conflict to get functionality
No key binding conflicts :( I'm about to give up, this sucks