It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1. Story
- It was good, decent even, very 40k. But a little too rushed to my taste.
- I liked all Companions, but I felt that companion quests were too short...
- Especially Kunrad Voigtvir, I wish there were more developments, confrontations, etc...
- Also absence of Orks is deplorable, and I saw only 1 combat against Genestealers in the whole game... (maybe DLC?)

2. Graphic
- I wish Owlcat had more budget/time to make more animations. Blinking the screen to transition characters from floors, etc. was very disapointing.
- I also felt that the game also had more vivid/cartoonish colors compared to what I would expect from 40k but that's personal taste.

3. Gameplay/Sound
- Playing on 17 inch notebook, I didn't enjoy at all reading small texts, which is 50% of the game activity.
- Too bad this game didn't have BG3 budget for voice actors, I would certainly appreciate the 'Dungeon Master' voice. (also no voice for Theodora?!)
- (In Daring difficulties) Combat was confusing at first (new rules for me), then became interesting but at the end, repetitive and unchallenging.
- Moreover, most of times, it was either me killing them all or versa in 1 or 2 rounds
- I liked turn-based, but not so much square tiles. I'd prefer 360 degree movements.
- Character Development was so unintuitive, a class progress bar like in Pathfinder games would be a very welcome feature.
- Overall, maps were too small in general, only Rykad in chapter 1 is OK size.
- I felt Chapter 4 and 5 were too short, rushed
- Space combat was OK, but could be more diverse with more mechanisms, for example if you ram into enemy, you could board the enemy ship (switch to normal combat)

Wishlist for future contents:
1. Space Wolf DLC: Story about a full Space Marine squad, maybe 'Space Hulk' against Genestealers
2. Voice Pack DLC with complete voice acting for all lines including "Dungeon Master"
Limited voice acting is the #1 weakness in OwlCat games. What is there is great, but it's not enough.
A new action game like minecraft apk ultima version at Modilimitado worth conquering
Post edited February 21, 2024 by ShannonAllen
Ultimaty: - Also absence of Orks is deplorable, and I saw only 1 combat against Genestealers in the whole game... (maybe DLC?)
Given the wide range of races in the game, including the rare appearance of the pantheons of all four Chaos gods in one game, the lack of orks can only be a deliberate choice. Maybe they thought orks are not serious enough for such a grimdark game?