It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I played this game on release and set it aside after running into game breaking bugs and was planning on playing again when the first DLC dropped.

I launched it today and I am getting constant Windows error sounds every 10-30 seconds. Nothing else I own through GoG is doing this, I thought maybe it was a conflict with something in my GeForce Experience so I turned off stuff like the Overlay Display. . .But its not going away.

When I do a Google search it will auto complete the search field as though other people have this problem but the results I get back are all unrelated.

Does anyone have any idea what this is or how to get rid of it?
Figured it out. I was trying to pin down the exact error notification I was getting and I was going through my sound prompts one by one and the error prompt I was getting was for a disconnected USB device. Searching for that conflict lead me here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RogueTraderCRPG/comments/18ed1ii/rogue_trader_freezes_usbdevices_for_several/

So if anyone else runs into this, it has to do with the game looking for a controller in a USB port. If, like myself, you are just using Keyboard and Mouse then there is a 13kb DLL file you will need to delete. After you've done the error sound goes away completely.