It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Or post about it in the forums lol. I was gonna buy it yesterday but I wanted to see some opinions first.
There's a lot of reviews on the stream store page, but what I want to know is if the two versions are the same and if the GOG version is cross compatible.

UPDATE: I bought the game on steam and GOG to compare. It looks like they're the same version. There were no multiplayer games running on either version, so I guess that's not much of an issue.

I ended up requesting refunds for both because the M+K controls were God awful and there is no stick support, only Xbox controller support. There were also zero graphics options to speak of, so I hope you like being locked in at 60 FPS, motion blur, depth of field, and FXAA (I think) at super high speeds.

I know this is a mobile port, but more than zero effort would have been nice.
Post edited April 10, 2021 by freeness
d0x360: Or post about it in the forums lol. I was gonna buy it yesterday but I wanted to see some opinions first.
I have it on Steam, so don't wanna put a review on GOG or anything, but I'm not super crazy about it. There's this really annoying zoom effect on the camera every time you maneuver, so the camera is always slamming back and forth and it's a bit nauseating to play. Plus, super buggy when I played it, with enemies getting hung up on geometry constantly and issues with balance and repetition etc.

It's not the WORST game in the world, and for $15 you can definitely argue it's worth it, just don't go in expecting something amazing.
This looks like someone reskinned Crimson Skies.
Goes on sale for 5$
Post edited September 22, 2023 by Takashi2222