It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm having an issue with my volume levels, particularly music, where I cannot set the music volume and have it stay where I want it. I can get the volume fine in the options menu, but then after a cinematic (the intro one so far), the music volume will reset itself to what I assume is full volume and stay that way until I get into a level.

Not unplayable of course but kind of annoying to deal with, has anyone encountered this/found a solution? I've tried the registry editing and that doesn't seem to be working.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Hello there !

I never encountered (in many many hours) the exact problem you're describing - related to the introduction cinematic -, but the game does suffer from a similar issue : for technical reasons - related to how background music and voice clips were blended during video (or audio) recording back then, at a certain volume -, playing any briefing (on the main deck, before any mission) will indeed reset your volume options. This is very easy to fix, as all you need to do is to return in the options menu and... simply leave it again, by confirming your current choices. This (5 seconds) manipulation will restore your volume preferences every time without fail. But as said, I don't remember facing that problem because of the introduction cinematic..., but I guess the same trick will produce the same results, hopefully for you ^^ !