It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone else tried to run Chaos Gate recently only to see a problem where the game runs in black and white, in three tiny screens/frames at the top of your monitor?
I have a feeling it is the new Nvidia drivers causing issues as I haven't experienced this before on my rig in the past. If anyone has a work around, other than rolling back on old nvidia drivers, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Snoozer: Has anyone else tried to run Chaos Gate recently only to see a problem where the game runs in black and white, in three tiny screens/frames at the top of your monitor?
I have a feeling it is the new Nvidia drivers causing issues as I haven't experienced this before on my rig in the past. If anyone has a work around, other than rolling back on old nvidia drivers, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
I am having the same problem. So far no fix that I have found works for me, there is a fix of renaming the Exe to WA40 and it plays but you get really bad stuttering. Hope they fix it soon as I LOVE this game
See all the other top posts in this forum. They might get around to fixing it eventually, or wait for a new Windows version.
Snoozer: Has anyone else tried to run Chaos Gate recently only to see a problem where the game runs in black and white, in three tiny screens/frames at the top of your monitor?

Thank you!
If you are running one of the supported OSes (XP through Win 8), and Support is unable to help you, you are eligible for a refund. Sorry I can't help on technical matters.
I have the exact same problem. :(
If you rename the exe from WH40K.exe to WH40.exe, it might fix the 3 tiny screen bug.
Yeah I'm having this problem as well and have tried all the trouble shooting things I could find? Is it a Windows 10 problem or nvidia? Sucks I was pumped for this game it was a big part of my childhood
basileus: If you rename the exe from WH40K.exe to WH40.exe, it might fix the 3 tiny screen bug.
it does help! thanx,
but it slightly laggy, does your is the same too?
basileus: If you rename the exe from WH40K.exe to WH40.exe, it might fix the 3 tiny screen bug.
OtaconWTH: it does help! thanx,
but it slightly laggy, does your is the same too?
Yes, my game is inexplicably laggy, too.
Having the same problem. Renaming the exe made the game playable, but it's not much fun with all the stuttering going on afterwards.
In windows 10 problem start occur after instaling microsoft directplay i tested it now. before directplay i can play normaly without issues after 3 little screens.
Have they fixed this crap yet?
Hi.

I had the same problem with three tiny screens. Changing the name of the exe worked but introduced annoying lag. However, switching compatibility mode to Win XP SP3 fixed the tiny screens for me without introducing lag (without changing the name of the exe).