It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oathed: Do not buy if you have Windows 10
Fezred: Thanks for the warning. Big trap there with some games for buyers.
GOG just wants to release games. Microsoft just wants to keep their marketshare. So GOG kind of got caught in a bit of a bind thinking Win 10 couldn't break things too bad, but then it did. In hindsight they maybe should have waited a bit or got their hands on a Win 10 review thing before releasing WH40K Chaos Gate, but I didn't see it coming either, so can't really complain. Hopefully they'll eventually release an update or someone will figure out a solution easier than running a Virtual Machine with an old copy of Windows.

Either case, plenty of other good games in the meantime.
Fezred: Thanks for the warning. Big trap there with some games for buyers.
Oathed: GOG just wants to release games. Microsoft just wants to keep their marketshare. So GOG kind of got caught in a bit of a bind thinking Win 10 couldn't break things too bad, but then it did. In hindsight they maybe should have waited a bit or got their hands on a Win 10 review thing before releasing WH40K Chaos Gate, but I didn't see it coming either, so can't really complain. Hopefully they'll eventually release an update or someone will figure out a solution easier than running a Virtual Machine with an old copy of Windows.

Either case, plenty of other good games in the meantime.
I'd be amazed if anyone experienced was naive enough to think that a new release of Windows WASN'T going to break stuff these days.
Forgotten... In spaaaaaaaaace!