It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone know what the key or key combination needed to take screenshots? I remember finding a site on Chaos Gate that mentioned how to take screenshots in-game that save to the screenshot folder, but I can't seem to find it again. I thought it was one of the Function keys, but none of them seem to work. Tried combining it with CTRL and ALT, but no luck. I skimmed through the manual to see if it was listed, but I couldn't find anything ( it's possible I missed it, though).
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
MaxWilco: Does anyone know what the key or key combination needed to take screenshots? I remember finding a site on Chaos Gate that mentioned how to take screenshots in-game that save to the screenshot folder, but I can't seem to find it again. I thought it was one of the Function keys, but none of them seem to work. Tried combining it with CTRL and ALT, but no luck. I skimmed through the manual to see if it was listed, but I couldn't find anything ( it's possible I missed it, though).
None that I'd know about, but (apart from the loads of dedicated softwares for that) you can still use the classic "Print Screen" + Paint import combination... Works well enough.
MaxWilco: Does anyone know what the key or key combination needed to take screenshots? I remember finding a site on Chaos Gate that mentioned how to take screenshots in-game that save to the screenshot folder, but I can't seem to find it again. I thought it was one of the Function keys, but none of them seem to work. Tried combining it with CTRL and ALT, but no luck. I skimmed through the manual to see if it was listed, but I couldn't find anything ( it's possible I missed it, though).
Zaephir-Moth: None that I'd know about, but (apart from the loads of dedicated softwares for that) you can still use the classic "Print Screen" + Paint import combination... Works well enough.
True. It's actually easier to do that now, since the latest patch made it so you can now play the game in a window. It crossed my mind that maybe because of that, the game's screenshot key didn't work because it wasn't playing in full-screen.