It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game will start fine for me on Windows 7 but stutters/lags at random intervals to the degree that it is unplayable.

I've looked through all the solutions listed here and I've got it running with DXWnd, the renamed exe (it launched without DXWnd with the original name but launching it with DXWnd crashes if it is not renamed) and the registry fix which all seem to have fixed the stuttering but instead gives me rainbow colours. I've obviously tried the compatibility mode fixes and the win7 colour fix option in DXWnd but neither have any effect. Closing Nvidia experience has also not helped.

If I launch the game without DXWnd I'm back to square one with the stuttering but the colours are fine.

Anyone got any ideas?
Post edited March 01, 2016 by jrgl
Also I tried manually closing explorer.exe and launching the game with DXWnd which has fixed such issues in the past.

Still had the crazy colours.