It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello.

I picked up Chaos Gate today, and while looking through the files, I found that the in-game sounds are divided up into two different directories: "Sounds" and "Wav".

As expected, the "Wav" folder contains .wav files, but it does not seem to contain all the sound files in the game. A look at the 'sounds.dat' file under the "Data " directory reveals a list of sounds that aren't listed in the "Wav".

However, the "Sounds" directory only contains one file, using the .ds extension (the full file name is 'wh40k.ds'). I've searched online, but can't seem to find any concrete information on how to extract it. The only result I found was from this site [http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2359], but my browser tells me that the site is not secure.
I used the executable on the xentax site just recently and it worked great. Try validating the site with virustotal.
zenc: I used the executable on the xentax site just recently and it worked great. Try validating the site with virustotal.
I created an account on Xentax to download the executable file. Windows Defender blocked it because it contained a trojan downloader.
zenc: I used the executable on the xentax site just recently and it worked great. Try validating the site with virustotal.
Bissan: I created an account on Xentax to download the executable file. Windows Defender blocked it because it contained a trojan downloader.
Just a regular user of the Xentax workplace, I can assure that this *.exe works well and, as far as I can tell, doesn't contain anything suspicious... Defender didn't block anything in my case - and even if it did, you should be used to question his wisdom regarding what's (really) harmful and what's not ^^.
Extracting those *.wav files proceeds flawlessly anyway.