It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In some arctic mission there are different type of crates - covered by snow (see attachment, marked with yellow circle). I cant open those crates. I dont want to miss any items that could be inside. Is there any way to get the items from inside or maybe those crates are "fake".
Attachments:
This question / problem has been solved by Sculpyimage
They're just cosmetic. You can only open the clean looking, single crates; the grey ones like the right one in your screenshot, or the black ones. Covered crates and stacks of crates aren't usable.

Also, an opened crate's contents are automatically deposited in your ship's armory; you don't have to grab them in the mission to acquire them.
Did you say that crates are just cosmetic, or do they affect the ease of being hit?
I buy crates like rocket league crates only when I can and I have some cash https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league
BEz place for buy rl crates
Post edited December 29, 2017 by Tejder
Specifically the crates they are talking about... Are purely cosmetic. They provide no cover.