It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

During combat, there are a number of problems:

-The options menu does not work
-My marines do not move, red shapes appear in a path to where they should go but they do not move at all, they just sort of slowly turn to face that direction.
-They do not shoot, or throw grenades etc.
-They do not crouch.
-When I press end turn, nothing happens. all my options become greyed out but he heretics do not do anything.

I'm sure there are other things, but the main problem is that my men don't move. Or shoot. Or do anything.

So yeah, my games broke. How do I fix it?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
mattman996: During combat, there are a number of problems:

-My marines do not move, red shapes appear in a path to where they should go but they do not move at all, they just sort of slowly turn to face that direction.
-They do not crouch.
-When I press end turn, nothing happens. all my options become greyed out but he heretics do not do anything.

I'm sure there are other things, but the main problem is that my men don't move. Or shoot. Or do anything.

I had the same issue.

Rebooted - made sure all pop-up start up crap was done loading.

Put anti-virus in silent mode.

Made sure *Nothing* was running except OS functions and then ran CG - it then worked. And don't Alt Tab while playing.
mattman996: During combat, there are a number of problems:

-They do not crouch.

doncon11: I had the same issue.

Rebooted - made sure all pop-up start up crap was done loading.

Put anti-virus in silent mode.

Made sure *Nothing* was running except OS functions and then ran CG - it then worked. And don't Alt Tab while playing.
thanks, contacted support and got it fixed :)