It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I bought Unmechanical recently, but the game can't start.
Every time I launch the game, I have a message that basicly say "MSVC100.dll not found".
I try to resintall VC 2010 Redistributable, reinstall the game, contact Unmechanical support... but the problem persist.

When I put the dll into "Unmechanical\Binaries\Win32", the message change to "L'application n'a pas réussi à démarrer correctement (0xc000007b)." (sorry, french message).

Is anyone has a idea or a solution ?

Thanks
Thibaut
I forget to say : my configuration is
Windows 7 Pro 64 bits
AMD Athlon II X3 450 3.20 GHz
400 Go RAM
The file in question should be in C:\Windows\System32 folder IIRC (or whatever Windows sees as the system drive). Is it there?
The file is in "Windows\System32" folder.
GallyNet: The file is in "Windows\System32" folder.
You have 64-bit version of Windows. Did you install 64-bit version of VC 2010 as well? If yes, then try to install 32-bit version too. ;)
Do you have both versions (32-bit and 64-bit) of VC++ installed (and does the SysWOW64 folder have a copy of the file)? If it's just one, maybe it's the one the game doesn't like. Usually both are needed to ensure everything works properly.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by YnK
Good idea, I gonna test that as soon has I go home ;)
You are awesome !!!
Installation of the 32bit version of VC make the game work ! (exact version "Package redistribuable Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (x86)")