It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

only use UAC for the setup exe (not the game file) once u exit out then run treasurure exe then stop it exit out and run again with uac account or it will crash after story then its all good

what a cool little game !!!
Post edited May 15, 2012 by fatilofa
fatilofa: only use UAC for the setup exe (not the game file) once u exit out then run treasurure exe then stop it exit out and run again with uac account or it will crash after story then its all good

Does the game support other controllers than the XBox 360 one? I'd like to use my PS3 controller with that one.
fatilofa: only use UAC for the setup exe (not the game file) once u exit out then run treasurure exe then stop it exit out and run again with uac account or it will crash after story then its all good

how do i get my 360 controler to work im doin what u say and even as admin when i go to controler setup and try to change to joy pad it keeps switching back and saying no joypad detected.
Post edited June 24, 2012 by rtrfizzwizz
try and update it , unplug it and plug it back in and update or go to microsoft and donload from there, or buy xpadder will work with any game that uses mouse or keyboard and any joystick will work go on line and buy it ,it is thirteen dollars when i bought it but an excellent tool cant live without it.