It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Was seeking help on one of the TIS-NET puzzles, and the folks I talked to said that the layout of NEXUS 09.904.9 in the GOG version is different than other releases of the game. Digging a little deeper, I found that Steam players had an updated version of the puzzle, which is why I found their hints confusing. Is there an update that has yet to come out for the GOG release?

Attached screen of GOG's puzzle. Other users said that the stack memory nodes are not next to each other in their version.
Attachments:
jonnymorgue: ... Other users said that the stack memory nodes are not next to each other in their version.
Yes those nodes are in the upper row but not next to each other, thus actually useful.

Just for anybody wondering, as of today, GOG still offers the version with both stacks next to each other like shown in the screenshot. However, there is also a solution for this setup ;-)
Just wanted to add that as of today, GOG offers the version where the nodes are no longer next to each other in the top row (but all of the leftmost column nodes are nonfunctional).