It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there,

Is this actually a patch, or DLC? When I click on the game in my shelf, it only shows this version number (GOG-7) as a full download. The link also says "en1installer6".

There does not seem to be a patch from my version, which I downloaded only a few days ago (GOG-6 maybe), to this new one...

Also I'm confused by the patch names, which state 1.16.1712 for botch GOG-5 and GOG-6 versions.

Maybe someone from the GOG team can clarify this?
Klorix: Maybe someone from the GOG team can clarify this?
Given their hideously broken naming system, that's a BIG ask. I am thoroughly confused as well.
Klorix: Hi there,

Is this actually a patch, or DLC? When I click on the game in my shelf, it only shows this version number (GOG-7) as a full download. The link also says "en1installer6".

There does not seem to be a patch from my version, which I downloaded only a few days ago (GOG-6 maybe), to this new one...

Also I'm confused by the patch names, which state 1.16.1712 for botch GOG-5 and GOG-6 versions.

Maybe someone from the GOG team can clarify this?
gog 5 and gog-6 patches were patch and hotfix for memory leak.
As for version upgrade, not the first time with this game where game skips patch and forces you to redownload installer.
Installer has 1.20.1817 version for me.
I suppose this mainly has to do with overhaul done in exe-file to add multiplayer checks everywhere, so actual patch would've been the size of installer anyway.
I'd prefer a patch, but I luckily have a fairly good internet connection and redownloading wouldn't take that long.
Do you know if I can import my saved game?
Klorix: I'd prefer a patch, but I luckily have a fairly good internet connection and redownloading wouldn't take that long.
Do you know if I can import my saved game?
I managed to continue my singleplayer game on new patch,
No friends to try multi :)
Same, with this new patch I could continue my old game.
Thanks! That sounds good.
However, before I met any bug, I prefered soon ending my game without winning it, keeping its XP, and start a brand new game using the features of the patch from the start. :)

before I met any bug, I prefered soon ending my game without winning it, keeping its XP, and start a brand new game using the features of the patch from the start
I feel every game should have this kind of meta feature, so we don't too much lose time when we start anew a new game.
How many games (TotalWar mods, etc) I lost when I decided to abandon a campaign to start a new one for a patch!

However in Thea, okay, it's an artificial feature to make the game longer. Why could we not play every god we want from the start?? I rushed the Light god to at last play with my Nature one (I don't care about the others).
Post edited June 28, 2016 by ERISS