It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever since I got this update I have been seeing plenty of texture glitches but that I can handle, what I cannot handle is the fact that I cannot climb ladders no more. I have just bought Heart and Stone and Blood and Wine and I'm up to the wedding part in HaS and I cant climb the ladder to get in the roof of the house. I also could not climb the ladder to get in the sewers at the start of HaS so I had to jump. I do not know where to post about this issue so it is here to be hopefully be noticed. All I wanted to do was play the dlcs but I cannot because of ladders (never thought I would say that).
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Ensure that all of the game components - patches, DLC package and expansions have been updated to 1.22. If problem persists, uninstall (keeping your saved games) and reinstall with the latest versions from your account.
I've got the solution (sorry I speak only french) : désactiver les apparences alternatives des personnages féminins = Stop sexy dress ! Cela résoud les problèmes de personnages figés, d'échelles...

Good game !
Nayana75: I've got the solution (sorry I speak only french) : désactiver les apparences alternatives des personnages féminins = Stop sexy dress ! Cela résoud les problèmes de personnages figés, d'échelles...

Good game !
I think I see some English there:-)
Woah thanks everyone didn't expect a response so quickly... I'll give it a go and get back to you all.
If you have mods installed, 1 of them might be the problem.
If you have Galaxy installed, use its verify/repair option. I have no idea what this option does for installed mods.