It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I rarely post anything but feel compelled to ask if anyone else has had the following problems since patch 1.22.

1) I now have 2 blacksmiths and 1 Armourer in the whole of Velen, Novigrad and Oxenfurt. Actually they are all in Velen the armourer at crowsperch plus two blacksmiths in smaller towns.

2) I am having graphics problems with Oxenfurt building walls being see through and Radovid's ship is a complete graphical mess and in Novigrad all the bridges over the canel you swim in to retrieve goods for Triss are now see through.

Is anyone having similar problems or better still solutions. I loathe to go back to 1.21 for a second time at 13gb ago 1.22 to 1.21 to 1.22 to 1.21 would take my last two downloads to 52gb and a lot of wasted time thanks to GoG.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Having absolutely the same issue! I've lost my blacksmith in Oxenfurt, my graphics (boat, houses, etc.) are tweaking out and the only stash box I can get into is the one in White Orchard (where apparently horses and goats are running amuck inside the tavern). I just patched to 1.21 so I'm not sure if reverting back from 1.22 will work?
New installation (never been installed before) English 1.22
New game, allowed all cut scene videos to play without interruption
Transparent textures on all characters.
Verify/repair installation reported no issues & did not download anything
New game again
Still everyone is transparent.
Thanks for your responses. Good to know I wasn't going mad.

I am going to try a clean installation on a different computer and see how that works.

The game is a mess I can no longer use ladders, large lumps of graphics are awful, sailing boats included.

If this turns out to be down mainly down to patch 1.22 the I think CD project will lose all the kudos they've built up with me over the years. Whats the point of issuing a patch which is so bad its a game breaker?