It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have installed the game and when I go and try to open it I run into " The program can't start because VCOMP110.DLL is missing from your computer". I went online to search for the solution and found software to download off of the microsoft site. After I did this and opened the software I ran into another problem "A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine". So I'm not able to fix this solution and still missing VCOMP110.DLL from my computer.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You need the VC++ 2012 redist.

Basically, go where the game is installed, into the Redist folder, and run the VC++ 2012 installer from there. If it is already installed, use Repair and then it will work.
Post edited June 05, 2015 by Elenarie
Elenarie: You need the VC++ 2012 redist.

Basically, go where the game is installed, into the Redist folder, and run the VC++ 2012 installer from there. If it is already installed, use Repair and then it will work.
On the Nvidia bundle version there is NO redist...any other ideas? Also, I'm not missing the file the error says it appears that it is not designed to run on windows or contains an error. The file is from a windows update on 11/5/12. not sure why witcher doesn't recognize it as being good.
Post edited December 05, 2015 by majrduffr
majrduffr: On the Nvidia bundle version there is NO redist...any other ideas? Also, I'm not missing the file the error says it appears that it is not designed to run on windows or contains an error. The file is from a windows update on 11/5/12. not sure why witcher doesn't recognize it as being good.
Yeah, here's an idea: don't hijack other threads, especially when your problem is not the same. Create your own question, and supply specific details, especially the exact error message you get.