It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi
I've problems after the latest downloads of Witcher 3 .
This is the text of the compilation error report:

Error [modalwaysfinish]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1492): Cannot override function 'IsEquippedSwordUpgradedWithOil' declared 'final' in class 'CR4Player'.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

I don't know what to do.
Please help.
Uninstall the mod that's incompatible (Always Finish). Hint: the problem is pointed out in the error message "Error [modalwaysfinish]".
Post edited January 25, 2017 by Hickory
Hickory: Uninstall the mod that's incompatible (Always Finish). Hint: the problem is pointed out in the error message "Error [modalwaysfinish]".
How to make a mod compatible? P.S Script Merger does not help.
Hickory: Uninstall the mod that's incompatible (Always Finish). Hint: the problem is pointed out in the error message "Error [modalwaysfinish]".
RusGames9: How to make a mod compatible? P.S Script Merger does not help.
Compatibility is up to the mod author. Ask them.
I have been running "The Witcher 3" quite successfully for quite a long time but after downloading an update to "Blood and Wine", the program starts to run, flashes twice on screen between 1080 resolution then <I think 480 resolution and then the opening title appears in a small screen which can be entered by placing the mouse pointer in but it remains static and doesn't continue. Trying to start "The Witcher 3" again tells me the "The Program is already running" so I have to use the Task Manager to stop the process. Starting it up again results in the same predicament. . Can anyone help please?
loric43: ...
Ask your question in a new thread. Don't hijack other threads.