It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Im getting crashes to desktop randomly, anyone else getting this?

I already did the verify/repair several times and i have no mods
gostor536: Im getting crashes to desktop randomly, anyone else getting this?

Yes I had 5 crashes today which is more than the previous 60+ hours I've played combined. I have other issues too, the characters clothes are wet even when it isn't raining, Shadowplay no longer works, launching it from steam as a non-steam game no longer works, I have framerate drops were I had none before and overall the game just feels broken as shit. Considering what an exhaustive patch 1.10 was I'm sorry to say it is by far the worst out of the 3 patches I've had since starting the game.
I feel like I'm playing the game at launch as opposed to months later after the kinks have been worked out. I'm thinking of stopping until the next patch its so bad.
Post edited October 11, 2015 by onesmallmonkey
gostor536: Im getting crashes to desktop randomly, anyone else getting this?

onesmallmonkey: Yes I had 5 crashes today which is more than the previous 60+ hours I've played combined. I have other issues too, the characters clothes are wet even when it isn't raining, Shadowplay no longer works, launching it from steam as a non-steam game no longer works, I have framerate drops were I had none before and overall the game just feels broken as shit. Considering what an exhaustive patch 1.10 was I'm sorry to say it is by far the worst out of the 3 patches I've had since starting the game.
I feel like I'm playing the game at launch as opposed to months later after the kinks have been worked out. I'm thinking of stopping until the next patch its so bad.
i know im on the final quest and the crashes are just frustrating... i hope they release a fix soon
Renaming or removing the files d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll in game folder/bin/x64 fixed the crashes for some of us.

At least for the GOG version...
I'm having the same issue! I'm in the process of reinstalling the game right now to see if it fixes anything.

@pantherakos

Can you please elaborate? Where are these files located? I'm not very PC savy.. Where do i move the files into? Or just remove them all together?
Post edited October 13, 2015 by Deedlet