It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi Guys,

I've stopped playing Witcher on patch 1.04, now I've return and want play it. Downloaded patch 1.11, start new game (becouse I don't remeber my play from about half year ago), but my problem is, when I saved the game, and later try to load it, I don't have screen with quick remeber what is happening (With Jaskier talking about it), but endless screen "Loading". Once, it helped me, workaround from 1.10 (with free dlc program, to uncheck it, and then check and download it once more).
Today, I want to play the game and load my save, but still I'm having the endless loading screen, workaround from 1.10 is not working anymore.

Can you have Guys some adivices? Becouse I can't play :/

My spec:

I7-4790K
8GB of DDR3
GTX970 (newest drivers)
Windows 10 (updated)
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Cybuch_PL: Hi Guys,

I've stopped playing Witcher on patch 1.04, now I've return and want play it. Downloaded patch 1.11, start new game (becouse I don't remeber my play from about half year ago), but my problem is, when I saved the game, and later try to load it, I don't have screen with quick remeber what is happening (With Jaskier talking about it), but endless screen "Loading". Once, it helped me, workaround from 1.10 (with free dlc program, to uncheck it, and then check and download it once more).
Today, I want to play the game and load my save, but still I'm having the endless loading screen, workaround from 1.10 is not working anymore.

Can you have Guys some adivices? Becouse I can't play :/

My spec:

I7-4790K
8GB of DDR3
GTX970 (newest drivers)
Windows 10 (updated)
That was a common problem and I would as (you say not played it for a long time) delete all and start a new game installation as there has been many fixes and updates.