It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After installing this patch game still thinks it is 1.21. It appears that base game files were patched but DLC files were not. Do i have to download manuallly DLC installers (ver 1.22) or its better to use automatic install and let it download 15GB (which would take a while)
Latniak: After installing this patch game still thinks it is 1.21. It appears that base game files were patched but DLC files were not. Do i have to download manuallly DLC installers (ver 1.22) or its better to use automatic install and let it download 15GB (which would take a while)
I used just the 1.22 patch and the game is recognised as 1.22. Did you have the full 1.21 DLCs downloaded and installed? That's essential.
Latniak: After installing this patch game still thinks it is 1.21. It appears that base game files were patched but DLC files were not. Do i have to download manuallly DLC installers (ver 1.22) or its better to use automatic install and let it download 15GB (which would take a while)
Hickory: I used just the 1.22 patch and the game is recognised as 1.22. Did you have the full 1.21 DLCs downloaded and installed? That's essential.
Yep it was fully installed/verified by GOG Galaxy even. Everything up to date. Trying to install patch again it just says that it is already installed. There is a buttong to launch game but it doesnt work.
Hickory: I used just the 1.22 patch and the game is recognised as 1.22. Did you have the full 1.21 DLCs downloaded and installed? That's essential.
Latniak: Yep it was fully installed/verified by GOG Galaxy even. Everything up to date. Trying to install patch again it just says that it is already installed. There is a buttong to launch game but it doesnt work.
Ah, this is a Galaxy thing. I can't help you there. I won't touch it, at least in its current bug-ridden state.
Same Problem, pleaase help!!
...And I don't even use Galaxy!