It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I've been holding off on updating to 1.10 because I have been playing NG+ (and just finished the main story tonight). I can't find anything anywhere when searching: Does anyone know if the new patch has been fixed so that I can use my NG+ save for HoS and not lose all of my gear, etc.?

Any response is appreciated! Thanks!
I finished my NG+ playthrough this weekend. Downloaded and installed 1.10 and HoS this weekend. All my gear was still there when I started playing again.
I had 2 minor problems. The version of the console mod I was using wasn't working with 1.10 and I had to reinstall the free DLC.
I had no issues, either. I updated to 1.10 and also updated the new DLC package prior to installing HoS. There were lots of fixes in both of these updates.
Thanks for the responses! I'll go ahead and install 1.10 and HoS. :)
...and the new DLC package. There are fixes in it.
Maximum_Evil: Thanks for the responses! I'll go ahead and install 1.10 and HoS. :)
If you already downloaded the 1.10 installer on day 1 then you'll need to refresh both the patch bin-1 file and the dlc pack.

Those available today are updated.