It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, need an advice, please. Gog galaxy isnt working for some reason on my computer, even after trying all the troubleshooting advices. That woudnt matter so much, I decided to update my game manually, got all what is there to download, but the only patch I found on GOG site is 1.10-1.31.... Where the hell can I get patch 1.02 (1.01) - 1.10 ??? Thanks in advance for any helpful info.
This question / problem has been solved by Hickoryimage
Burokk: got all what is there to download, but the only patch I found on GOG site is 1.10-1.31.... Where the hell can I get patch 1.02 (1.01) - 1.10 ???
If you "got all what is there", then you don't need any patches. Older patches are no longer available.
Burokk: got all what is there to download, but the only patch I found on GOG site is 1.10-1.31.... Where the hell can I get patch 1.02 (1.01) - 1.10 ???
Hickory: If you "got all what is there", then you don't need any patches. Older patches are no longer available.
Sorry, my bad... I have DVD version of the game, so I of course downloaded only 1.3 patch, dlcs and expansions... So do I understand it correctly that the downloadable version of the game is 1.10?
Burokk: Sorry, my bad... I have DVD version of the game, so I of course downloaded only 1.3 patch, dlcs and expansions... So do I understand it correctly that the downloadable version of the game is 1.10?
In your case I think you should just download all the final installers (base game, DLCs, expansion packs with version 1.31) so you don't need all that old patches. The only issue here is that the size of that installers is much bigger than size of the patches.
Post edited October 21, 2016 by Xarion_99
Hickory: If you "got all what is there", then you don't need any patches. Older patches are no longer available.
Burokk: Sorry, my bad... I have DVD version of the game, so I of course downloaded only 1.3 patch, dlcs and expansions... So do I understand it correctly that the downloadable version of the game is 1.10?
Your DVD version is essentially useless if you want the game up to date. The downloadable version of the game is 1.31. As I said, the older patches are no longer available. As the previous poster stated, you will be much better off downloading the full current version installers for a hassle free installation.
I already started downloading. I should have known, but there is that several hours 30 or something gb download versus 40 minutes installing from a dvd, which was a gift of over a year ago... thank you both very much